Happy Birthday - Landon - Sniper31

BradB

48 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Oh my, thank you all for the mighty fine birthday wishes! So appreciated :) No camping or Jeepin' for me this birthday, as I have been playing caregiver this past week. My girlfriend had surgery, and has been home recovering all week so I have been taking care of her. Don't worry, she is doing well and is recovering well, but it has kept me around the house until at least end of next week. But then, definitely going on a Jeeping and camping trip ! :) Even so, my day was very nice. Had a nice pizza for dinner and have an ice cream cake awaiting for me to cut into. 

Cheers!

Landon

P.S. And I did go for a leisurely 3 mile run this morning ;) 

I do hope your girlfriend's recovery continues to progress, and the two of you can go out for a nice dinner to celebrate.  And when you do, raise a glass of your favorite libation in recognition of the happy birthday toast all of your Orbx friends are offering!  

Ken

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ken Q said:

I do hope your girlfriend's recovery continues to progress, and the two of you can go out for a nice dinner to celebrate.  And when you do, raise a glass of your favorite libation in recognition of the happy birthday toast all of your Orbx friends are offering!  

I shall definitely make this happen! :)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

On 9/3/2022 at 6:39 AM, Taph said:

Happy Birthday, glad you had a good one

1 hour ago, wolfko said:

Happy belated Birthday Landon.:)

Sorry, once again I'm late to the party. :(

Thanks to the both of you, I'll take birthday wishes whenever they arrive :) 

• Like 3