TrueEarth US Washington for XP11 - SNEAK PEEK VIDEO!

Hello everyone,

Here's a quick sneak preview of TrueEarth US Washington for X-Plane I've put together. It really shows the incredible diversity of this amazing new region. Bush flying is finally on the agenda for XP11 users!

A full announcement is coming next week with all the info you need.

Enjoy!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god it looks so beautiful and so different from what we have already seen from your GB series. I thought I would skip PNW due to the fact that I usually only fly in Europe but after this video it will be an instant purchase! Thanks for your work, ORBX took and still takes my simming experience to a whole new world.

Oh my god that is amazing. I hope all you youngsters will enjoy the future of Orbx because us oldens probably won’t be around to see the rest of the world in TrueEarth.  Mean I might be still around in another 20 years but wether I will be able to hold that joystick steady is another matter. :lol:. Derek. 

This looks incredible. PNW is still my favourite Orbx LC region, so I look very forward to this. I do wish Laminar would fix the tree shadows though. The forests can look quite unnatural, especially when the sun is low, with the self-shadowing trees.

10 hours ago, Sethos said:

Looks incredible. I can't wait for X-Plane to get some decent looking weather, then it'll all just come together beautifully.

I can't seem to get the weather to look clear. There is always a haze to it

I just wanted to say that this looks absolutely stunning! It's the first time that a flightsim addon demo gives me this type of feelings, I had goosebumps while watching the video. I have a bug where I need to go through the password reset procedure every time I want to post on this forum so I usually don't comment on any topic but, this time, I really felt I needed to say thank you to the Orbx team for your fantastic products.

Archived