Happy Birthday - Iain Emms

BradB

Thank you chaps to be honest I've been taken to hospital at the moment I'm on a bed in A and E being looked after great the problem I will tell you is my heart rate went up very high they are bringing it down slowly so my Birthday will be spent here in hospital.

cheers 

Iain

Happy Birthday and I hope you get better. I've been away from flight simming for a few years but I am back with MSFS 2020.

I spent a week in the ICU on oxygen with Covid and pneumonia in October, luckily I did not have to go on a ventilator, but having COPD I was nervous.

Get better soon.

Wow, another year gone by! Wishing you a happy birthday mate and a speedy recovery. Don’t bore the NHS staff with your flightsim stories......actually DO, they’ll appreciate the distraction .

All the best Emmsie

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you all so very much chaps the medication seems to be working heart rate down from 180 to 90  100 they are keeping me in today to see how things go and get me going on loads of medication.

Ready for coming home hopefully tomorrow. 

I can't fault the service I have had from the doctors and nurses here its been top notch.

cheers 

Iain 

Well, I know some people get excited about a birthday, but really Iain, that's taking it a bit too far - heart rate 180? Were you anticipating the mother of all surprise parties or something? Glad to hear it's all settling back down again, and hope you're back home and fully restored again tomorrow - Mr Rollo will be expecting his proper level of service resumed!

On 2/7/2021 at 4:18 PM, Iain Emms said:

Thank you chaps to be honest I've been taken to hospital at the moment I'm on a bed in A and E being looked after great the problem I will tell you is my heart rate went up very high they are bringing it down slowly so my Birthday will be spent here in hospital.

cheers 

Iain

Sorry to hear that mate, get well soon

Don

28 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Thank you chaps still in hospital i will tell you whats gone on later.

cheers 

Iain 

Hi Iain

I just saw this post, even though I had wished you a HBday in another

So Happy Birthday again and many more.:)

You are in the absolute best hands  and care in the world so if you can

don't stress and I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

As we age , we all encounter bumps along the way and it is so wonderful to hear that you had a

fantastic team  watching over you :)

All the best

Pete

belated Happy Birthday Iain, and hopefully a speedy recovery, the NHS will take good care of you they are the best, I suffered a Cardiac Arrest last June in the back of an Ambulance, the Paramedics were fantastic and I owe them so much... you take care and mend well......

Archived