Well guess who just hit 30K in likes - Jack Sawyer !!

BradB

28 minutes ago, BradB said:

Congrats my friend on reaching 30K !! .

Cheers

John

Wow!  Thanks John.  I don’t know what to say, I appreciate it but it’s very humbling.  This is the best site on the entire Internet.  The people here are so helpful, friendly, kind, and considerate.  I’ve never felt so welcome anywhere like here.  

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

Wow Jack. Congratulation that's darn good.:)

Thanks Karl, I don't know what to say, I'm stunned and amazed and eternally grateful.  Isn't this a great place?  The camaraderie here is amazing.

I've made a lot of friends here and appreciate that too.  Martyn will be here on October 3rd.  He just went to Sedona!  I would love to see that place but I can always visit it in the sim.

3 hours ago, macca22au said:

Astonishing.  You are just one of the kindest people in this sort of forum.  Never over-technical, never condemning a contrary viewpoint, just plain nice from your nest in Georgia.

Ian, I'm at a loss for words, you have no idea how nice this makes me feel.  All I can say is thank you and many thanks to all here with their likes and enjoyment of my shots and comics.  You made my day my friend.

12 minutes ago, renault said:

We are all the richer because you are an essential part of our community.  Thank you for sharing your humour,  your enthusiasm and your thoughts with us.

Congratulations 

Pete

Wow, thanks Pete, I've never felt so welcome and so humbled by these comments.  What a wonderful bunch of people here.  Thanks again, ya'll have literally brightened my day.

9 minutes ago, Stewart Hobson said:

Congratulations, Jack!  Nice goin'!

Stew

Thank you Stewart my friend, I say his from the bottom of my heart, ya'll are awesome people here.  Everyone here is so generous with their time and support and it's nice, it's really nice to see it.

Archived