Well guess who just hit 30K in likes - Jack Sawyer !!

BradB

2 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

I just saw this post started by John. Wow, over 30k likes, it's truly amazing. And if there is one person who deserves this most, it's you, my friend. Well done and congrats !!

Thanks Bernd!  People's responses to John's post have been amazing, I'm so grateful and appreciative.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:03 AM, Jack Sawyer said:

Wow!  Thanks John.  I don’t know what to say, I appreciate it but it’s very humbling.  This is the best site on the entire Internet.  The people here are so helpful, friendly, kind, and considerate.  I’ve never felt so welcome anywhere like here.  

+1

Congratulations Jack....unbelievable amount of posts.

I haven't posted anything since half a year, ...you know why.

Didn't expect to survive my severe illness at that time, but thanks to God I survived and I am thinking to pick up flight simming again.

Cheers Fred

Just now, Sundancer said:

Congratulations Jack....unbelievable amount of posts.

I haven't posted anything since half a year, ...you know why.

Didn't expect to survive my severe illness at that time, but thanks to God I survived and I am thinking to pick up flight simming again.

Cheers Fred

FRED!!!!  Thank goodness you're back and it's really good to see you here.  Yes, and I'm so grateful you're doing well my friend.  Thanks for the comment too, I really appreciate it but I appreciate that you're well enough to post and have a visit here!

Archived