Spare some thoughts and Praise for Adrian.

antonvs

Whilst I and others have praised the Orbx team for all the great work done in setting up OrbxDirect and FTXC3, I would now also like to publicly thank Adrian at FSS for all the effort he must be putting into helping us all with the license transfer process.

Cheers.

Anton via Tapatalk Pro

I have stayed with the FSS because I want to use the numerous Zips that I have stored and they have to be cleared by the store to use them, but to be honest the service in the last couple of weeks from the help line at the store was not good, and I will be using Orbx for most of my needs when I get it running..I am one of the unlucky ones that is awaiting the fix for Central3, but that said, I am happy with the way things are going here at Orbx. Teecee.

7 hours ago, pmb said:

Fully agreed, Anton. Plus I will go on to buy other addons from him, if available.

Kind regards, Michael

I will continue to use FSS as the first choice in fact I have just brought something from there.

The problem is my P3D is totally stuffed up so my new add on is as useless as a chocolate tea pot:angry::o:lol:

Quite some time ago (approximately 2 years ago) I had what I would call, bad service from FSS (They wouldn't even remember this far along now) so I decided not to use FSS for anything else apart from ORBX products as I didn't have a choice and thought that they were getting enough business generated from them.

Time has now moved on and I feel FSS do a great job, and I also feel sorry for them for losing such a big contract. Unfortunately Adrian, I have bought a lot of addons through another online store but I will try and use FSS us much as possible now - actually, I've just bought REX Worldwide Airports HD off FSS.

Looking forward do doing more business with you Adrian.

Cheers,

Craig  

I have also had excellent service over the years from FSStore.  I met Adrian once at Avalon (he wouldn't remember I'm sure) when ORBX had a stand there and this was before I had any ORBX products, or any payware, but had just been hearing about this fantastic new scenery of Australia.  As I didn't know I asked if he was one of the developers, and he just replied that no, he ran the online store (FSStore), and was just very friendly in general.  It was soon after that I started to "collect" some of the ORBX products, almost all from FSStore.

We all have to remember that it is with FSStores help that we have received all of the products we already have, and that they have been a large part of ORBX's growth up to this point.

Over the years I have continued to buy many varying products from FSStore, and intend to do so well in to the future.  As I say my experience of downloads, physical deliveries and general support has always been prompt and helpful.   I just bought a couple of items today also, as I have been thinking of doing so since the opening of ORBX Direct.

Best wishes for the future Adrian and crew.  I'm sure the future will continue to be bright.

Cheers,

4 hours ago, John Venema said:

I use FSS for all my flight sim purchases if Adrian stocks the product I'm after. I see no reason to change that.

It's nice to see the support you guys will continue to give FSS, kudos to you all!

Sums up the feelings of most of us in this forum. We support integrity and great service. Adrian respects us and we return that sentiment.

All of my past Orbx purchases were made through the FSS store, and I have also purchased other flight sim products there as well. Of course they will continue to get my business for non-Orbx related flight sim products. As many others have said above, I have never had any problems with their service and have appreciated the connection that Orbx and the FSS store have had. The flight sim community is by and large, a big family, and the the business relationship that Orbx and the FSS have had in the past exemplifies that concept.

19 hours ago, Adrian Lehmann (FSS) said:

Thanks for the sentiment guys, it's greatly appreciated. Looking forward to continuing to serve you all for anything that's not Orbx.

I fully intend to keep purchasing from FSS, when something taps me on the shoulder.... :)  

If people want you as a continuing resource, they then also need to make sure food gets on your dinner table!

PNW

Ditto. I have been buying from FSS since 2008. All of my Orbx purchases have been through FSS. Their service has been impeccable. I hope OrbxDirect will be able to maintain the high bar created by Adrian and FSS.

I come from the era when distributors were key to the success of the companies I worked for. Over the past 45 years I have witnessed the demise of those distributors when companies took their products away from their distribution channels often to their own detriment; many of them are no more. In part, the failures were the result of the higher overheads that had to be absorbed and customer service fell by the wayside.

I certainly hope this will not be the case for either FSS or Orbx.

I admire both companies for the smooth transition that was made in moving licensing between the two organizations. I only wish both could figure out a way to continue their business relationship.

I’ll continue to purchase from FSS and Orbx.

Best wishes for the future to you both.

I was first directed to FSS thanks to the emergence of the ORBX scenery addons. Living in Switzerland, at first it was not an evidence to deal with a company operating from the other side of the earth. But thanks to our modern communication's tools (internet) from the beginning evertything went smooth and was very professional. I really appreciated the opportunity to keep all my downloads available on my FSS account and for everything that can be obtained fromm FSS I will absolutely continue to buy and keep thes flightsim's addons in my favourite Australian store !

Thanks Adrian for your art of offering me what I would call "very fair trade"

Cheers

Yoland, CEO of St Paul Airlines VA

Hi All

Can I echo all the above for me also

Got all my Orbx "stuff" from FSS.

Service has been smooth and first class with quick e-mail response to queries if required-not always the case nowadays

Bought Rex HD Airports yesterday for myself and as a gesture of continuing support for a first class outfit!

xxd09

I once made the mistake of using another vendor instead of FSS and quickly regretted it... I had no problems with anything from FSS in all the years I used them, and they will continue be my 'go to' FS shop.

The whole change to the new system was smooth, quick and painless, and is a testament to the professionalism of all those involved.

Archived