Martyn! Happy birthday!

Looks like I just made it - Haaappy Birthday mate, you're lookin good for an old joker like me. :D

I'll have to see if I can get down there next year, and we can get drunk on red cordial.  you know if it sends kids hypo, maybe it will work for us. :lol:

Don 

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Thanks Jack, having a nice quiet one reinstalling XP-11 which so far is going well.:)

Can't figure out if I'm too late or not what with the time difference and all, but happy birthday anyway, Martyn, and boy, you sure know how to celebrate!

11 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Looks like I just made it - Haaappy Birthday mate, you're lookin good for an old joker like me. :D

I'll have to see if I can get down there next year, and we can get drunk on red cordial.  you know if it sends kids hypo, maybe it will work for us. :lol:

Don 

Thanks very much Don, 2 glasses of red cordial and I am history, the world's cheapest drunk.:o

5 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Can't figure out if I'm too late or not what with the time difference and all, but happy birthday anyway, Martyn, and boy, you sure know how to celebrate!

Thanks Andy, well you have to get your priorities in the right order don't you.:lol:

11 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Hey Martyn - I was working too much and did not recognize this event! May I still send you some "happy birthday"-wishes?

You May Gerold but it is now June!:wacko:

Maybe you could send April round with them!:lol:

Archived