Holger, happy birthday!

Jack Sawyer

Hi Holger

I always remember that pleasant afternoon we spent wandering around Bellevue, then dinner with several prominent designers, when we were attending the AVSIM conference in 2007.  I think I am correct in saying that was when John Venema was introducing his ORBx concepts to the flightsim community, and what a subsequent journey that has been - the bar keeps rising. Yikes! that was nearly 11 years ago and I am 83 now.  So have a Happy Birthday!

Nigel

Vancouver

Happy Birthday to a true Legend!! Thank you sincerely for all the advancements you have made and continue to make on the Flight sim globe for all of us to marvel at !! We all notice the magic! :) Have a wonderful day and a great weekend celebrating! 

Best wishes, Sid

Hi guys,

many thanks for the wishes and kind words! As always, the appreciation goes both ways because the greatest reward for me as a developer is to look at the amazing community screenshots and written posts that show that our projects are well used and loved.   ... well, that, and the garage with the Ferraris :D

@ Nigel: indeed, it was at that AVSIM/ACES conference back in 2007 that I started to become fully involved with Orbx -- contributing to the original FTX Australia, which we've now begun to revamp. Quite the journey indeed...

Cheers, Holger  

Archived