I know exactly what I want to see in my Sim.

FILOU

Filou, these are photographs ... And you know perfectly well that you will never be able to obtain the same quality with a simulator ... it's useless, you hurt yourself ... ???

:D

Wonderful set of shots !

Cheers

zinj

Truly wonderful stuff, Filou. This really has become a whole different ball-game now, hasn't it? Imagine what it'll be like in a few years time as this level of simulation becomes the new base level. Imagine being able to have this sort of reproduction flying over Africa, India, China etc. Or even "just" over the rest of Europe. I've dropped back into P3D a couple of times lately, and I still really enjoy it in a lot of locations, but it's not the same for me anymore - the two sims feel very different. Although when True Earth GB hits there I'll definitely be installing it as it'll open up that scenery to my complete hangar. 

BTW, this is not meant to be one of those 'battle of the sims' comments. I do actually really like the effect I get in P3D in a lot of settings and locations, but I'm aware now of just how different the two environments feel. That's why it will be really interesting to see TE GBS in P3D, as that will allow a much closer comparison of capabilities. Each sim has its positives and negatives. And if TE GBS ever makes it to AFS2 that will be interesting as well!

Anyway, a major digression on my part there, but these pictures are just so lifelike they made me do it (your honour)

Archived