One fine day in Nanaimo

Just now, flyingleaf said:

Lol Jack. Wonderful well done. I gotta show this to "she who must be obeyed"B). Oh mebby not I think she'd go on a spending frenzy for clothes.:o:D

Thanks Karl, my wife actually asked me to do one like this so I obliged, she loves it.

28 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

And with no PC till next week I can’t even fly there but I bought it anyway.

Hey Jack,

A very funny but I suppose at the same time an actual and sometimes serious situation between the simmers and their partners worldwide -_-

What about your PC....bought a new one or replacement of malfunction or momently away of your hobby-place?

19 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Hey Jack,

A very funny but I suppose at the same time an actual and sometimes serious situation between the simmers and their partners worldwide -_-

What about your PC....bought a new one or replacement of malfunction or momently away of your hobby-place?

I bought a new one so it’ll be here next week but not the yoke, so it may not be until the end of June.

Now I have a PC for sale but no one seem interested.  I might give it to charity 

1 hour ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Thanks Jack, you made my day!   :D

Thanks rob!

1 hour ago, Scott Harmes said:

That's a fantastic post Jack!  A life message for all of us :D.

Cheers,

Thanks Scott, that was what I was trying for. :) 

1 hour ago, renault said:

Really enjoyed it! Glad to see you have time for your "other hobbies" as well :)

Cheers

R

:) Thanks Renault!  More soon...

3 minutes ago, Almedin said:

Sweet Jack thank you for this! Love it!

Cheers,

Almedin

Thanks Alemdin!  Glad you liked it! :) 

30 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Great work - again, Jack.

I have a slight idea how much Fred has spent with orbx. That means Jeannie must have lots of fashion!

My wife is the same way!  I have about two linear feet of clothes in the closet.  She has about a mile in all the closets, then there’s shoes and purses! :lol:

Well done Jack and a great reflection on life.

I am lucky that I can buy what I want but also I can remember my CC details so I don't give the game away by taking it out of my wallet.

51 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

My wife is the same way!  I have about two linear feet of clothes in the closet.  She has about a mile in all the closets, then there’s shoes and purses! :lol:

The same as my household Jack, why waste good simming money on fashion that will be old hat next year.:lol:

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Same here. Maybe that is the simmers similarity?!

2 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

+1, just wonderful, Jack !!

Thanks Bernd!  I have more I'm working on.

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Same here. Maybe that is the simmers similarity?!

:lol:

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Well done Jack and a great reflection on life.

I am lucky that I can buy what I want but also I can remember my CC details so I don't give the game away by taking it out of my wallet.

The same as my household Jack, why waste good simming money on fashion that will be old hat next year.:lol:

Thanks Martyn!  Orbx stuff never goes out of style! :lol:

10 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It is like ivy Jack, it keeps growing on you!:o

I got poison ivy a couple of weeks ago.  First time in 11 years and it was a huge pain.  I had to spend $60 for this special wash to get rid of the urishoil and it took a week to go away but it worked.  It was only on my right knee too.

Every time I read one of Jack's comics I wonder.....Is it really me or another Fred.....the rest is so identical :o

Well, not completely.....my wife is not on clothes, she buys them during Sales...ha ha.

-The other Fred-

4 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Every time I read one of Jack's comics I wonder.....Is it really me or another Fred.....the rest is so identical :o

Well, not completely.....my wife is not on clothes, she buys them during Sales...ha ha.

-The other Fred-

:lol:  Hi Fred, it's Fred Nerd, that's his name. :P

This is my wife to a T.

3 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I just cringed from laughing, Jack - a woman that produces the words "you're so cute when you're talking of flight sim" should be invented asap.

Thanks Lars, and believe it or not my wife actually says this, this is why I used this line.  She really encourages my flying and loves to look at all the screenshots.

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Lars, and believe it or not my wife actually says this, this is why I used this line.  She really encourages my flying and loves to look at all the screenshots.

Wow! This is to be envied. You can keep her, hahaha! ;):lol:

8 hours ago, Steve Colbert said:

A lovely cartoon...and Nanaimo is one of my favourite sim places.

Steve

Thanks Steve!  It sure is, I thought it would make a good setting.

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Great job with the comic Jack, it sounds familiar. :lol:

Thanks Adam, I know right? :)

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Larry_R said:

I love it Jack, 

After all that, did you (oh, sorry, Fred) take Jeannie to that fancy restaurant in the background?

:lol: Thank you Larry! I'm really glad you liked it, it's such a great place for comics because it's so detailed.

Yes sir, he took her in and they had a nice bowl of clam chowder.

Archived