With immediate effect ..

Jay Kae

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay you have been a fundamental part of the foundation of this forum and know how much all of your hard work and efforts have been appreciated by so many of us. You have made flight simming better in so many ways through your work on this forum. I do hope that this is a positive step for you and that the future is bright and good.

Best wishes.

Jay you will be missed greatly.  Thank You for all you have done for flight simulation and we users who have benefited immensely from your efforts.

"God Speed and my the wind be always at your back!"

Thanks Jay for the hard work, most of it in the background. I still recall you working for 24 (or was it 48?) hours during system failures, attacks and the like.

Sometimes change is unavoidable. All the best for your future plans.

Michael

Bummer !  Thanks for all you help over the years. The place just won't be the same without you. We certainly won't feel as safe without Batman ever vigilant !  We'll miss you.

Good luck.

Sue

Hi Jay, I seem to know you for an eternity, since 2006 if I am not mistaken from the good old VOZ days. My Goodness, time really flies. I still remember that on one occasion I misspelled Qantas by mistake and wrote about Quantas in one of the screenshot topics. I was flying a Tupolev Tu-144 and had created a story about a Tu-144 flying the "Quantas" colours, hehehe. I guess that within three minutes I got around ten replies from angry Aussies scolding me for that almost deadly "Quantas" mistake. You came to the rescue by correcting my spelling error and you sent me an e-mail telling me that there had be a tiny problem that you had taken the liberty of correcting without notifying me in advance. Due to the time difference I was sound asleep, while all this occured.

And now this man is leaving us. So sad to hear that, Jay. So very sad. God speed and all the very best for your future. We will all miss you and your superb support.

If I may ask one question, what will happen to the OZx image hosting. Will someone else take care of that?

Take good care and all the best,

Bernd 

This is sad news indeed. I have known you from the VOZ days and then OZx. Keeping fingers crossed that OZx survives as we have gotten the bug again and are developing/testing new airports.

All the best in your new venture mate whatever that may be.

Archived