Martins Bay

VH-KDK

Great shot Martyn. Gerold beat me to it. The Kiwis mispealled:o your bay. Reminds me T-Bone was a sign painter before he became a pilot. When I asked him why the change he said: " Well Karl I painted this name on a door: "Psycho the rapist":o and the guy behind me said: "T-Bone that is actually one word":unsure:.  So I said to T: " Ah now I know why you painted : ' Air Fright instead or Air Freight" on our bird. :D Ah, gotta love ole T anyway amirite? Cheers k. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, boetie said:

Have to agree Martyn, an Orbx classic. Maybe it should be name Martyn’s Bay ;)

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thank you Graeme, a great place to fly and I would be very hounured if they remaned it.:)

10 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Supported. These Kiwis should correct the spelling to show more respect to the VIP traveller.

Good on ya Gerold. Sometimes our brothers across the Tasman are slightly lacking in class!:o

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Yes, I remember to have flow often via my no more installed P3D in that regio starting at Milford Sound towards the coastline. It is a stunning scenery at this part of NZ.

Thanks. I have all my sims (P3Dv4, v5, XP-11, M$F$,FSX) on different external hard drives so even FSX is there if I feel like a change.;)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shot Martyn. Gerold beat me to it. The Kiwis mispealled:o your bay. Reminds me T-Bone was a sign painter before he became a pilot. When I asked him why the change he said: " Well Karl I painted this name on a door: "Psycho the rapist":o and the guy behind me said: "T-Bone that is actually one word":unsure:.  So I said to T: " Ah now I know why you painted : ' Air Fright instead or Air Freight" on our bird. :D Ah, gotta love ole T anyway amirite? Cheers k. :D

Cheers Karl. I think T-Bone has been over here signwriting as a new housing development in town had "Nudist play home":huh: written on the sign outside one of the completed houses you could look over. :lol:. I went in and stripped off but no one wanted to play.:(

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Kodiak73 said:

I'm late to the party, but it is definitely a very fine shot Martyn.

Well done, keep it up !!

Better late than never, glad you liked the image and thanks for commenting.:)