teecee

I spoke via Skype to him on Sunday, he is resting at home still has breathing difficulties due to a recent double pneumonia infection.

He is under medication and a nurse visits twice a week, it may take some time for him to recover, naturally he does not want to go to a hospital for fear of COVID-19.

I will tell him you guys wish him the best.

Cheers

Ken

Got an email from ken re this thread, and just took a look (first time online for a while..)

Thanks for  your kind thoughts lads, it gave me a big boost to know that there are those our there that care

Here is a quick rundown on my situation. My illness is not really showing much improvement, at least it was not until yesterday when the visiting nurse set my up a telephone meeting with a doctor, who set me up with new medication.  The outcome is an improvement on my ability to move around without needing to fall over due shortage of breath, and  this has allowed me to set targets for myself, easy objectives,,which I can do every hour or so. Hopefully, it's onward and upward from here.. Thanks for caring fellas..I hope to be back to normal before long...Terry.

4 hours ago, teecee said:

Got an email from ken re this thread, and just took a look (first time online for a while..)

Thanks for  your kind thoughts lads, it gave me a big boost to know that there are those our there that care

Here is a quick rundown on my situation. My illness is not really showing much improvement, at least it was not until yesterday when the visiting nurse set my up a telephone meeting with a doctor, who set me up with new medication.  The outcome is an improvement on my ability to move around without needing to fall over due shortage of breath, and  this has allowed me to set targets for myself, easy objectives,,which I can do every hour or so. Hopefully, it's onward and upward from here.. Thanks for caring fellas..I hope to be back to normal before long...Terry.

Little victories Terry, little victories. Glad to hear that there is a positive outlook from your post. We are here and thinking of you :) 

5 hours ago, teecee said:

Praying for you, Terry. Glad to hear that your condition has improved somewhat, and I hope you'll be back to normal very soon! Take care. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Re TeeCee, I heard from Terry's wife today, he is in hospital, went in a couple of days ago with double pneumonia, he went into ICU but is out of ICU today and doing much better.

No visitors until his test for COVID-19 comes back negative.

Keep safe

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Well lad, I am still alive and kicking, currently with dose of pneumonia in both lungs, but knowing of the support here helps me enormously, and guess what, I actually took a flight yesterday out of and around Alice..magic.. Thanks again lads..Terry.

7 hours ago, teecee said:

Well lad, I am still alive and kicking, currently with dose of pneumonia in both lungs, but knowing of the support here helps me enormously, and guess what, I actually took a flight yesterday out of and around Alice..magic.. Thanks again lads..Terry.

That is really a good beginning Terry, I am very happy. Take your time, recover, and do the best things you can do (like flying...)!

19 hours ago, teecee said:

Very happy and thankful to see that you are doing better and are back to flight simming and the forums, Terry! Praying that you'll have a full and speedy recovery.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 6:37 AM, teecee said:

Hi mate, I had a similar situation last year, laid me up for months, so I know what you are going through. With care and help you will get through it. Even now I can have very short sessions on the computer, (flight sim), but I'm getting stronger every day, so keep fighting, keep positive. My best wishes and thoughts are with you. 

Don

• 1 month later...

Archived