Bundaberg to Southport Part 2

Jack Sawyer

WOW Jack. :)

Just looking at these makes me feel warmer -- it was a real misery out today. Cold and damp and snow and then sun and then more snow (just after shovelling the first dump :()

So I sat down with a warm beverage and guess what -- transported to warmer climes with fantastic scenery.! It made me feel so much better:D

Thanks for this. It "hit the spot" for sure

Cheers

R

PS - I really like the shadows of the trees on the aircraft. Really adds a lot to the scene!

Hey Jack. I see a doctor who on his birthday had to stay late at the hospital to save a very sick patient. He finally gets to the airport and heads home, flying a nice, relaxing flight. When he gets to the home airport, his family is waiting for him, all ready to surround him with reaffirming affection and celebrate his birthday. Your set has that kind of warmth. to it. Thanks!

13 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Hi Jack

Very nice shots

I don't have these...

They look nice

Is Southport near Gold Coast?

I like very much the look of the last two images but I don't seem to identify the product

Which airport is #3?

Hi Carlos, thanks.  Yes, that's Gold Coast, Southport is part of the Gold Coast airport, it's not too far away from it.

10 hours ago, renault said:

WOW Jack. :)

Just looking at these makes me feel warmer -- it was a real misery out today. Cold and damp and snow and then sun and then more snow (just after shovelling the first dump :()

So I sat down with a warm beverage and guess what -- transported to warmer climes with fantastic scenery.! It made me feel so much better:D

Thanks for this. It "hit the spot" for sure

Cheers

R

PS - I really like the shadows of the trees on the aircraft. Really adds a lot to the scene!

Gimme the snow!  I want it!!!

Glad tou liked 'em Renault.  I agree, I like those shadows too.

9 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. I see a doctor who on his birthday had to stay late at the hospital to save a very sick patient. He finally gets to the airport and heads home, flying a nice, relaxing flight. When he gets to the home airport, his family is waiting for him, all ready to surround him with reaffirming affection and celebrate his birthday. Your set has that kind of warmth. to it. Thanks!

Hey Rodger, thanks.  I don't know what to say, very kind.

Hey Jack, a very pleasant flight on which looks like a nice, warm day, crowned with a BBQ.

14 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Which airport is #3?

Brisbane Intl YBBN.

11 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

You make up these heart warming stories. :'( Thank you very much. :)

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

Hey Jack, a very pleasant flight on which looks like a nice, warm day, crowned with a BBQ.

Brisbane Intl YBBN.

You make up these heart warming stories. :'( Thank you very much. :) 

+1000,000,000

Jack's heart is so big that he is able to share a little bit of himself will all of us in the Orbx community . We are all the better, and walk with a little more

joy in our hearts because of him. :)

2 minutes ago, renault said:

+1000,000,000

Jack's heart is so big that he is able to share a little bit of himself will all of us in the Orbx community . We are all the better, and walk with a little more

joy in our hearts because of him. :)

Thanks Renault, I'm speechless.

WOW Jack more great shots - in No.2 screenie you would be about to fly past our house (just on the southern side of the peninsula bridge) on your approach to YBBN - we see all the regional props and FIFO jets take that approach to the cross runway everyday B)

1 hour ago, TerribleT said:

WOW Jack more great shots - in No.2 screenie you would be about to fly past our house (just on the southern side of the peninsula bridge) on your approach to YBBN - we see all the regional props and FIFO jets take that approach to the cross runway everyday B)

Thanks T!  I live 7 air miles from KATL so the planes take off and land directly over my house.  It’s a love hate relationship.

Archived