NZGS my way, apologies in advance.

Jack Sawyer

So I bought the new NZGS today and I had to try my way of breaking it in.  More normal flights soon but I HAD to see if it could be done.

Anyway, I'm sorry if it's yellow, I'm sorry if it's not real flying, I'm sorry for ALL of it.  I'm not sorry for buying it, it's beautiful and I hope Orbx produces a lot more for NZ, both islands!

I hope Orbx never changes their requirements for posting in that they have to be "real" flights.  Why?  Because sometimes I like to have fun.

yiYqV8R.jpg

6sa4ExV.jpg

WrwRIfX.jpg

tpHbDZ1.jpg

thDZEJV.jpg

CAMHhsM.jpg

9VLA18E.jpg

R2EUv1H.jpg

ffis8Uc.jpg

mQ6RON8.jpg

ypc6VDO.jpg

ckYncKQ.jpg

TA6iDgh.jpg

5x2kJ9b.jpg

Z9LBQCo.jpg

oofXbKd.jpg

4 hours ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

I am truly sorry Jack for really liking your

shots.Till you had to do it. Who cleans up

the cabin from everyone barfing their

guts up.:o:footmouth:

Anthin.

Thanks Anthin.  It's not what you think, people pay me to fly this way and they love it.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Smashing first shots from NZGS Jack , but where's the choo choo train . :):huh:B):D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, that's next, tomorrow, I took a bunch of cool shots of it when I was in my chopper, it's really very cool, it's a steam locomotive.  I love it!

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

I was going to ask how you did this, then I read a 747 can get out from 3,000' of runway,  & Gisborne is 4,297'.

There are actually 4 runways at Gisborne, 1 asphalt & 3 turf.

TTM

Thanks TTM!  I had the usual empty plane and short fuel, as I was flying around in the pattern I was on fumes.

Excellent flight Jack and some wonderful flying .

A wonderful scenery too.

I consulted the Boeing Handbook and you should be using 11.75% flaps when inverted with the gear up, well when the gear is pointing up I think is what they meant.:unsure:

9 hours ago, carlosqr said:

jajaja nice Jack

Very flamboyant (would say the Pet Shop Boys)

6 & 7 so nice but 9 made me laugh for a while

Great shots I was about to test my copy :-)

Thanks Carlos, glad you liked them!  And the Pet Shop Boys, now that brings back some memories, like West End Girls, loved that song way way way back when.

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent flight Jack and some wonderful flying .

A wonderful scenery too.

I consulted the Boeing Handbook and you should be using 11.75% flaps when inverted with the gear up, well when the gear is pointing up I think is what they meant.:unsure:

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Isn't that is when you are flying an Air France cargo plane at a snail's pace!:rolleyes:

:lol:  Thanks Martyn!  11.75?  That would be a forced detent I reckon!  And snail's pace! :lol:  I love it!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived