Happy Birthday to Jack

VH-KDK

Well it is your birthday over here in Oz.

Here is wishing you the best of birthdays, thanking you for your much valued friendship and your entertaining contribution to the forums.

Think of all your friends here Jack and have a good one.:)

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

Well it is your birthday over here in Oz.

Here is wishing you the best of birthdays, thanking you for your much valued friendship and your entertaining contribution to the forums.

Think of all your friends here Jack and have a good one.:)

Thanks Martyn!  It'll be tomorrow, Saturday or at 0001 hours tonight.  Thanks Martyn, this place is the best, the nicest people in the world and the best place to hang out and have fun.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Martyn!  It'll be tomorrow, Saturday or at 0001 hours tonight.  Thanks Martyn, this place is the best, the nicest people in the world and the best place to hang out and have fun.

It's 03:33 here Jack and the 7th so you can have an extra long birthday this year!:)

Just now, Wakashi said:

Let the festivities begin!!  Happy (early) Birthday Jack!  :D  Sit back, relax, enjoy the day and maybe a flight or two, a glass of two of wine, but most of all relax!! :)

Thanks Roger!  I'm hoping, I'm really hoping....

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

You're up late Martyn!  Thanks, but you know how it is :banghead:

I woke up early as usual Jack but being quarantined to the front bedroom I can sit in bed with the laptop and pound away on the keys at any hour without disturbing Atilla the Hen!

1 minute ago, boetie said:

Best wishes on your birthday mate. Enjoy your day. You are excused from doing your chores today. 

Cheers Graeme :) 

Thanks Graeme!  Getting an early present right now, a nice thunderstorm, I live for these things.

Well let me wish you the best Happy Birthday Jack. All the very best to you my friend. Keep up the wonderful flying stunts and may you never get caught by Commander Chris P. Bacon of the USCG whilst performing your flight maneuvers. Your punishment will be joining the Mule Team Inc. Bear Rescue with Hilda outta Wrangell, AK.:rollmyeyes::lol::D

10 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Happy Birthday Jack!!

Same thing I posted for Iain! It’s your Birthday so you “MUST” have as many Drinks as your age suggests!! :D

Have a Great day!!

Thank you Greg!  Gosh, at my age, 59 drinks would make me petty drunk! :blink::lol:

9 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Happy Birthday, Jack! Well, I'd wish you many great Orbx gifts, but you already have them. Have a great birthday, perhaps you take your wife out and have a great day. :)

Thanks Lars!  I wish they'd push them out a little faster, I need more and more they're so good.  We might go out to dinner tonight.  Appreciate it Lars, cheers!

9 hours ago, Mikelab6 said:

Hey, happy birthday too you Jack (in few hours) !!  We only have 1 day difference for our respective birthday !!

Mike

Thanks Mike!  Cool ain't it?  And I always think of this, I know it's weird, but Ringo Starr was born on this day too.

8 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Well let me wish you the best Happy Birthday Jack. All the very best to you my friend. Keep up the wonderful flying stunts and may you never get caught by Commander Chris P. Bacon of the USCG whilst performing your flight maneuvers. Your punishment will be joining the Mule Team Inc. Bear Rescue with Hilda outta Wrangell, AK.:rollmyeyes::lol::D

:lol::lol::lol:  I'm actually guffawing Karl!  I might have to have Chris P. Bacon meet with my new wingman G. O. Thermal!  And you call that punishment?  I'd call it a thrill of a lifetime! :):lol:

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Happy Birthday Jack. :)  Your at the age now where you can use just one candle on the cake. :D

:lol:  Thanks Adam, its funny and sad at the same time! :lol:  If they sued single candles they'd have to have the F.D. standing by! :lol:

7 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Congratulations my friend.

I hope that all your wishes come true in the next year ahead.

We'll have a toast today on your birthday, Jack.

Thanks Fred!  I hope so too.  I'm gonna have a toast later tonight, some nice Chilean Malbec.

Archived