This Week's Meaningless Topic (#94)(June 25)

Hi all. In a given week, this thread has about twenty participants and about 200 viewers. Our regular participants are well-known, but one wonders who are those folk who drift in silently each week then leave without a mark? I've been thinking about them all week as I pondered a topic for today and finally realized that our silent viewers would themselves make a good topic. Hence...

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC: Who are the folks who view this thread each week without adding a word or two?

A. Highly intelligent people who follow this thread as a source of refined comment.

B. Highly sophisticated people who use this thread as background reading while nibbling pate de foie gras and sipping Champagne.

C. Very shy people who want to add a word but can't quite figure out what to say.

D. Family members checking to see what bonkers by-and-by the lads are up to this week.

E. Space aliens researching human behavior.

F. Other_______.

• Like 3

well going by the wide variety of folk we have on this forum, and especially the one's that participate on this particular thread I would say it's E and they're looking to develop the ultimate human made from our best bits.....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

There's something to be said about "B" (except I don't care for pate de foie gras, and I prefer Scotch or (dare I say it) a beer, over Champagne).  But I have to go with "F".  If a topic or responses strike a note I respond, but if not I always follow the comments, and click what I feel is the appropriate button to register my reaction.  But I love this thread, and a big thank you to Rodger for starting and continuing it.

Ken

Edited by Ken Q
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

It's E. It's always E. THEY are watching, waiting, planning, plotting. THEY have been here a long time. In fact, I highly suspect we are all just minds in a Matrix type of simulated world and THEY put us here to watch how we operate. Kind of like an ant farm. THEY cannot be trusted. Trust no one. Don't look at me. Go away....I can't see you, you're not real! Ahhhh!

I need more coffee :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

On 6/25/2022 at 11:32 AM, Sniper31 said:

It's E. It's always E. THEY are watching, waiting, planning, plotting. THEY have been here a long time. In fact, I highly suspect we are all just minds in a Matrix type of simulated world and THEY put us here to watch how we operate. Kind of like an ant farm. THEY cannot be trusted. Trust no one. Don't look at me. Go away....I can't see you, you're not real! Ahhhh!

I need more coffee :D

I had to come and see what  you were  on about Landon, as you commented my computer was infiltrated by "E". More coffee, yes and a valium and a good lie down:lol:

• Like 4