This Week's Meaningless Topic (#85)(Apr 23)

Hi all. I've been flying a C-7 Caribou in southeast Asia partly as research for a novel and partly because I love the C-7. Time has come to fly other planes elsewhere, but I'm in a dilemma--what plane and where? Which leads to this week's topic.

THIS WEEK'S MEANINGLESS TOPIC:  what is your favorite plane and where do you most like flying it?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

My most used aircraft is the Milviz B407 helicopter with 1,388 flights and 6,234 landings. I use for new scenery and overall RW flights. Second and most used fixed wing is the PMDG 737-800 with 982 flights and 1,096 landings. I fly all over the world in P3DV5.3.

Greg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I fly a kite in the backyard, and you can sometime see me flying it at the Yamba beach. Oops you meant planes? That another story, I am an imaginary Captain!

But seriously Fly by Wire 320 neoxxx with my de facto 1st Officer from MultiCrewX. I enjoy every moment when my french accent gets in the way and the so called 1st Officer shuts down my engines during take off..... Sacre Bleu

• Haha 2

On 4/24/2022 at 4:12 AM, gregmorin said:

My most used aircraft is the Milviz B407 helicopter with 1,388 flights and 6,234 landings. I use for new scenery and overall RW flights. Second and most used fixed wing is the PMDG 737-800 with 982 flights and 1,096 landings. I fly all over the world in P3DV5.3.

Greg

Just a question of mathematics.  How can you have 1000 + flights  and 6000+ landings? I am puzzled?:(

Cheer

Charles 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, YAMBA1 said:

Just a question of mathematics.  How can you have 1000 + flights  and 6000+ landings? I am puzzled?:(

Cheer

Charles 

Multiple landings in one flight. :)

Greg

Edited by gregmorin
typo
  • Like 3