South to Dala

Jack Sawyer

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM.  I didn't touch anything, I wondered about this too, thought it was normal.

I thought that as well with the textures. If that’s normal then we’ll done to Orbx and of course the developer it looks really natural. Fantastic. Derek.

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Good shots Jack. Luckily only two shots with snow on the ground....

In shot #5 I had to look very carefully to your V-tail right wing.....I thought it was missing.

Thanks Fred.  Gosh, I hope it didn’t go missing!  :) 

8 minutes ago, BradB said:

Snow , that's a four letter word ; watch your language Jack . :o:angry::rolleyes::lol:  Anyway a  fabulous set of shots my friend and yes we have snow dotting our mountain tops already . :(:(

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  And ARGH!!! 90F AGAIN and till xmas!  :banghead:

19 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Thanks, Jack. That new scenery package is looking more and more like a must-have. You and Iain and the others are sure showing it to advantage.

Thanks Rodger!  Definitely a must have, it was a delightful flight to the south.

16 minutes ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Very nice shots Jack!  Love when you post a series showing the flight from start to finish.  These airports are fun to approach at sunset too, any season.

Thanks Rob!!  That's what I really like to do with shots, start to finish, but some guys post single shots that are amazing too.  I love how everyone has their own unique style.

38 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Rob!!  That's what I really like to do with shots, start to finish, but some guys post single shots that are amazing too.  I love how everyone has their own unique style.

So very true!  A single picture says a 1,000 words.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Another wonderful flight Jack, excellent airports and some great scenery on the way.:)

Thanks Martyn, either Global or Europe LC between makes a lot of difference.  Since I have both I'm not sure which one we're seeing.

Archived