It has arrived!

Jack Sawyer

Well, today was my lucky day, the MV MD-530F has arrived and works flawlessly in 4.1!

dM8Ut2O.jpg

20ejyM2.jpg

cYa9m2q.jpg

jjC5IUc.jpg

ZaHkQYa.jpg

WJde8Xz.jpg

KUwij65.jpg

LMcGzix.jpg

Heading for a helipad the GTN750 said was there but it wasn't.

Y8Zu3Qr.jpg

VbN6HHm.jpg

2zbABnT.jpg

kO655Zs.jpg

3p7Q2YJ.jpg

Was supposed to be here.  Oh well, I have one helo and LOWI, I'm happy.

zkfRl2g.jpg

18 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Nice set of shots Jack, truly a great little bird, may have to check that out for Helo transition!

Thanks Johnny!  And they say tomorrow I should have the 407, so cool.  There's nothing better for exploring Orbx land than a good chopper.

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Magic!  You're welcome!  I can't wait to use it to explore the Gold Coast!

Jack was this a new download or update from Milviz? Just checked the site and i don't see any update?

6 minutes ago, magic1 said:

Jack was this a new download or update from Milviz? Just checked the site and i don't see any update?

It's the long awaited 4.1, 64-bit version.  Free to all existing owners.  It's on their forum under 530 support.

Good luck.

Glad to see it finally updated myself!  I thought I purchased from Milviz but after a an email search I found I got it from FSS, so I guess I need to wait until they get the updated version, all they show on their site is v3.  I can wait, I guess, if I have to!! :angry:

2 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Glad to see it finally updated myself!  I thought I purchased from Milviz but after a an email search I found I got it from FSS, so I guess I need to wait until they get the updated version, all they show on their site is v3.  I can wait, I guess, if I have to!! :angry:

That stinks Roger.  I always buy right from the source unless I have no other choice.  I'm sure it'lol be out very soon to the stores.

8 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, today was my lucky day, the MV MD-530F has arrived and works flawlessly in 4.1!

With this message you make my day, too :rolleyes:!

The 530 is not only beautiful, but she also flies very convenient.

BTW, your shots are another pleasure - great to watch.

7 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

It seems to be not easy to fly these choppers, although.......that was the C172 also when I started simming ;-)

Cheers Fred

This chopper is really easy to fly. Easier than registering for the update on their forums...

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Remarkable series of shots Jack! :)  Your helo is looking good in 4.1!

Thanks Adam!

8 hours ago, magic1 said:

thanks Jack

You're welcome Magic.

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

It went ahead and made your day Jack.

I know you have been hanging out for these and I am glad you now have them.

Wonderful set,the first of many with your "new" choppers I guess.:)

Thanks Martyn!  Yup, according to their forum the 407 will be out today, and that will make 4.1 complete for me.  Now all I need is the Gold Coast and fly these choppers around it and I'll be really happy.

7 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Now that is one good looking yellow chopper tour Jack. I think I have this MV helo as well, so I need to go download that update. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Landon, it works beautiful in 4.1.

7 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Super shots!!!!  Incredible details in your town shots.

Thanks John, I have everything set to max so I get all the Orbx details.

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots  Jack. Beautiful scenery. Cute little "Dragonfly" but I thought they're blue:rolleyes::D

Thanks Karl, I see a lot of dragonflies and some are green. :D

6 hours ago, boetie said:

Does it come in any other colour Jack? :P Showing off Jarrad's scenery superbly.

Cheers Graeme

They told me I could have any color I liked as long as it was yellow. :D  Yeah, it has a bunch of cool liveries.  More different ones in coming shots.

4 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent Jack! You must be one happy fellow! :)

Thanks Paul, yep, and when I get the 407 I'll be even happier.

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Superb set these Jack.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

2 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack and a yellow chopper you must be in a good mood now and I enjoyed all you shots regards stewart

Thanks Stewart, yes sir, how could you know that? :D  By the way, I like your new moniker!

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

With this message you make my day, too :rolleyes:!

The 530 is not only beautiful, but she also flies very convenient.

BTW, your shots are another pleasure - great to watch.

Thanks Gerold!  Hope to see you flying one soon too.

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Fantastic shots those......a way of flying I have never tried.

It seems to be not easy to fly these choppers, although.......that was the C172 also when I started simming ;-)

Cheers Fred

Thanks Fred!  It takes practice and patience, once you get the hang of it it's easy.

1 hour ago, BradB said:

I am so happy for your new arrival Jack , time to break out the cigars for sure . Just remember that a newly born will keep you up at all hour's of the night . :):D:huh::P:lol:

Cheers

John

Thanks John!  A lot of things keep me up all hours of the night, it's called worry :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

So Jack, what do I have to do to get the P3D V4 version?  I bought it today......Thanks bro. Understand you're the fellow to contact about that on this board.... :)B)  

Hi Johnny, if you already have it registered at MV, then go to their forums and you'll find the download on their support page for this particular chopper.  Easy peasy!

12 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Johnny, if you already have it registered at MV, then go to their forums and you'll find the download on their support page for this particular chopper.  Easy peasy!

Thanks bro.   Will do so.  Looking forward to rotorcraft operations. :):) 

32 minutes ago, Sammy H said:

A wonderful set Jack.  It's Magnum P.I. in yellow!

So is that Jack Sawyer P.I.?

Thanks Sammy, but I never saw Magnum PI, did the have a chopper like this?

27 minutes ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of shots Jack i enjoyed looking at you set of shots and i enjoyed your flight and what a nice yellow chopper regards EMM

Thanks EMM, glad you liked!

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:08 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Hey Jack, not sure what I'm doing wrong - I have it set up ready to fly - but when I take off after the RPMS build up, the 530F looses power and then the RPMS drop and I fall back to the ground - not sure what is happening - can you give me some guidance?  I open the throttle all the way, pull back on the collective, and then that happens.  Can't figure it out for the life of me.  Looking to get in a nice LA Flight in it tonight - I would enjoy that.  Thanks for any pointers amigo!

4 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Hey Jack, not sure what I'm doing wrong - I have it set up ready to fly - but when I take off after the RPMS build up, the 530F looses power and then the RPMS drop and I fall back to the ground - not sure what is happening - can you give me some guidance?  I open the throttle all the way, pull back on the collective, and then that happens.  Can't figure it out for the life of me.  Looking to get in a nice LA Flight in it tonight - I would enjoy that.  Thanks for any pointers amigo!

Hi Johnny, you have to be extremely careful not to stay in the yellow zone on the torque indicator for too long.  If you advance the collective all the way up you'll fail the engine.  Then all you can do is reload the chopper.  Hope this helps my friend!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Hi Johnny, you have to be extremely careful not to stay in the yellow zone on the torque indicator for too long.  If you advance the collective all the way up you'll fail the engine.  Then all you can do is reload the chopper.  Hope this helps my friend!

Ahhhh, okay Jack, I'll give that a try and see if I can get it - thanks! :):) 

Archived