All the best to Brad B.

VH-KDK

8 hours ago, Benny said:

It's Tuesday, any news???

Ben

Hey Ben , my back surgery went well . I will be discharged tomorrow from the hospital . Then I will be at a rehab facility

for a 7 to 10 days . Thanks Gents for all of your prayers and kind words , it means a lot to me !! . 

Cheers

John

20 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Ben , my back surgery went well . I will be discharged tomorrow from the hospital . Then I will be at a rehab facility

for a 7 to 10 days . Thanks Gents for all of your prayers and kind words , it means a lot to me !! . 

Cheers

John

Really good to read all runs as planned. Now relaxing comes to an end, rehab may be hard work. But this work pays off... Hope you can also spent some time in the forum to relax, my friend.

20 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Great to hear that everything is going well John. Hopefully you will be up and about very soon.

8 hours ago, Taph said:

Glad it all went well John, Don't forget an apple a day keeps the doctor away, you just have to throw it hard enough :D

Or an apple a day keeps the doctor away, imagine what a pear can do at night!:o

On 12/6/2016 at 9:02 PM, BradB said:

Cheers

John

Very good John. I'm glad to hear that.:)
I wish you a good recovery.

Voyager

Guest Colin M

All the best to you John, am in early January for an artery unblock-age myself, a smooth procedure I've been told these days and should be out the next day.

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Please keep me in your prayers as I am having some serious complications from the surgery (plumbing issues) . 

Sorry to hear that John... I hope you get this rectified soon, and your recovery can continue without further problems.

Thanks for the update John, but as you state, you are not out of the woods just yet, so we shall keep you in our thoughts. Keep that chin up, remember you are still here and there are people thinking about you.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:38 PM, BradB said:

Hey Gents , I am home from the hospital now . Please keep me in your prayers as I am having some serious complications from the surgery (plumbing issues) . :(:) 

Cheers

John

Apologies John, I should have kept up to date with the post, did not realise there were problems.

Hope things are on the mend.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JimNZ said:

When you read all these messages John you realise that we are one big family.  Good Luck.

JimNZ

Hey Gents , this surgery and the complications from it have really throw me for a loop . Today I see the surgeon and get my 

sutchers removed , on Tuesday of next week my "Foley" bag hopefully will be removed . My plan is to be Simming again 

by New Year's , of course the head controller in heaven might have a say in all of this . :D:)

Cheers

John

2 hours ago, BradB said:

Hey Gents , this surgery and the complications from it have really throw me for a loop . Today I see the surgeon and get my 

sutchers removed , on Tuesday of next week my "Foley" bag hopefully will be removed . My plan is to be Simming again 

by New Year's , of course the head controller in heaven might have a say in all of this . :D:)

Cheers

John

Great to hear this John. Wishing you the MOST best. :)

Archived