Release frenzy in August!

John Venema

Hello everyone,

I know it's been quiet on the release front since the last sale so to compensate we're having a pretty hectic release month in August. Here's what to expect over the coming weeks:

openLC NA (Complete) - Imminent, uploading to CDN now, might be this weekend. AU$22.50 off for all OLC AK/Canada customers for 30 days

FTX England SP5 - a big new FREE update for FTX England which includes the new lighting system, channel islands, many POI's as requested by customers and much more! Has completed testing, should be imminent.

ENNK Narvik - Tore's three-year project has come to and end at last! (Cheers from the crowd!). Has 3-greens, so release should be in the coming week

LDDU Dubrovnik - Misha and Rasha's wonderful airport enters beta testing this week, looking for a release this month.

FTX Germany North - We are now focusing on extensive beta 2/3/RTM testing through August, looking for a release towards the end of the month

YMML Melbourne International V3 - Our friends at Turbulent have knocked the ball out of the park with this one. Final testing being completed now. Full pristine ground poly, new tower, T4, transit hub and much performance tuning. An AU$9.99 upgrade fee for all existing YMML customers, valid for a month from release. Will also be released as DLC for FSX:SE via Steam/Dovetail.

More?  Maybe, we like to keep surprises up our sleeves :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, gumbypickett said:

Great news John can't wait, with regard to YMML V3 any idea on the

complete cost, without the upgrade purchase?

cheers

Gumby

Looking at FSS, most Orbx airports (including the Melbourne V2 airport) are priced at AU $39.95.

What awesome news! Made my Aloha Friday even better! Thanks for the update JV, and thanks for all the hard work from the developers, and anyone else behind the scenes that we don't see or know about. Cheers!!

22 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

What awesome news! Made my Aloha Friday even better! Thanks for the update JV, and thanks for all the hard work from the developers, and anyone else behind the scenes that we don't see or know about. Cheers!!

This is for you 

19 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

This is for you 

Ha! Thanks for that Freebird. Things have changed much since those pictures were taken, but the Aloha Friday spirit on the island here is always in full swing! Even on the military base where I work, I am amazed at how easily people just 'disappear' on Aloha Friday....one minute you know you saw them working, and the next, they are gone! And of course, no one saw them leave. I would be lying if I didn't say that I have of course embraced the local tradition and celebrate Aloha Friday every chance I get :D

On 7/29/2016 at 6:03 AM, John Venema said:

Hello everyone,

I know it's been quiet on the release front since the last sale so to compensate we're having a pretty hectic release month in August. Here's what to expect over the coming weeks:

openLC NA (Complete) - Imminent, uploading to CDN now, might be this weekend. AU$22.50 off for all OLC AK/Canada customers for 30 days

FTX England SP5 - a big new FREE update for FTX England which includes the new lighting system, channel islands, many POI's as requested by customers and much more! Has completed testing, should be imminent.

ENNK Narvik - Tore's three-year project has come to and end at last! (Cheers from the crowd!). Has 3-greens, so release should be in the coming week

LDDU Dubrovnik - Misha and Rasha's wonderful airport enters beta testing this week, looking for a release this month.

FTX Germany North - We are now focusing on extensive beta 2/3/RTM testing through August, looking for a release towards the end of the month

YMML Melbourne International V3 - Our friends at Turbulent have knocked the ball out of the park with this one. Final testing being completed now. Full pristine ground poly, new tower, T4, transit hub and much performance tuning. An AU$9.99 upgrade fee for all existing YMML customers, valid for a month from release. Will also be released as DLC for FSX:SE via Steam/Dovetail.

More?  Maybe, we like to keep surprises up our sleeves :rolleyes:

Well openLC NA is already on the HDD, and I love it so.  Melbourne is on my radar now.  Thanks for the updates John!

I got LC North America up and running last night and My jaw dropped. scenery every was a 100% better than it has ever been. Thanks Orbx you are unstoppable

This is hands down the best of the best in scenery. I had mega Colorado installed and have uninstalled it because Colorado looks better with LC North America.

Thank you thank you thank you Orbx

Archived