Happy Birthday Rodger Pettichord

Rodger, my friend!  A very happy  80th birthday.tomorrow!  I hope and pray for many more for you in good health.  And I have much to thank you for.

The very best,

Ken

Edited by Ken Q
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Ken Q said:

Rodger, my friend!  A very happy  80th birthday.tomorrow!  I hope and pray for many more for you in good health.  And I have much to thank you for.

The very best,

Ken

Thanks, Ken. It's actually 81, but who is counting. I appreciate the prayers, although I hope you are not getting down on your knees quite yet 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, John Heaton said:

Sooh many Birthday wishes - and to these - I add mine👍

One day - looking back - you will remember your 80th birthday as something special 

and welcome to an elite group:rolleyes:

Thanks, John. I'm actually 81 now and do look back fondly on 80--seems like just yesterday. I do appreciate being granted elite status. That means I'm officially an Old Guy now?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Thanks, John. I'm actually 81 now and do look back fondly on 80--seems like just yesterday. I do appreciate being granted elite status. That means I'm officially an Old Guy now?

Yepp! -  blame Ken Q for the digital error - remember he is one of us - possibly suffering from time to time with - Al - Al - Al - whatsisname :blink::D

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Thanks, Ken. It's actually 81, but who is counting. I appreciate the prayers, although I hope you are not getting down on your knees quite yet 😉

You're right of course, sorry!  I have your birth year right, but forgot the current one. Oh well!

No, I can't kneel.  Haven't for some time, Dr's. orders.

As Bishop John Cousin of Durham  (1660-1672) commented "I bend to Thee the knees of my heart." The Lord receives my prayers sitting or standing.

K

Edited by Ken Q
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hi Rodger, I hope you enjoy your Birthday and the necessary celebrational liquids. I am sure you are one of the persons here in this forum with the highest number of "followers", driven by your creativity and humour. All the best!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Hi Rodger, I hope you enjoy your Birthday and the necessary celebrational liquids. I am sure you are one of the persons here in this forum with the highest number of "followers", driven by your creativity and humour. All the best!

Thank you for the compliment, Gerold. Much appreciated. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ken Q said:

You're right of course, sorry!  I have your birth year right, but forgot the current one. Oh well!

No, I can't kneel.  Haven't for some time, Dr's. orders.

As Bishop John Cousin of Durham  (1660-1672) commented "I bend to Thee the knees of my heart." The Lord receives my prayers sitting or standing.

K

Amen, Ken, and amen.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1