Happy Birthday TerribleT

gumbypickett

Thank you everyone for the BD wishes :D Started the day with medical visits all with good news about my various conditions and given permission to "have a few" :D So did that while playing the devil's music on my black Les Paul with family and friends for the rest of the afternoon - indeed "life's been good to me"!

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TerribleT said:

Thank you everyone for the BD wishes :D Started the day with medical visits all with good news about my various conditions and given permission to "have a few" :D So did that while playing the devil's music on my black Les Paul with family and friends for the rest of the afternoon - indeed "life's been good to me"!

Great news T!  Gosh, I always wanted to learn the guitar, that’s great that you play.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 9:52 AM, TerribleT said:

Thank you everyone for the BD wishes :D Started the day with medical visits all with good news about my various conditions and given permission to "have a few" :D So did that while playing the devil's music on my black Les Paul with family and friends for the rest of the afternoon - indeed "life's been good to me"! octordle

Great news 

• Thanks 1