Juneau Goose

VH-KDK

Love that first image Martyn (it is now part of my flight sim screenshot screensaver on my personal PC :) ). Great vintage plane with those epic mountains in the background. Hope that maritime patrol went well ;) 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, renault said:

Yea Martyn!!

Don't you just love the throb of the engines at idle!!!

Very nice images btw too!

Cheers

Pete

Thanks Pete.

I am listening to those radials ticking over as I am about to fly the Goose again.B)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Love that first image Martyn (it is now part of my flight sim screenshot screensaver on my personal PC :) ). Great vintage plane with those epic mountains in the background. Hope that maritime patrol went well ;) 

Cheers Landon, an honour to be on your screensaver!:D

These old radial planes and Alaska's rugged and spectacular scenery are made for each other.:)

The patrol went so well I am about to embark on another one very soon!;)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BradB said:

Just remember to goose it Martyn too take off ......:wacko::P:D

Well, I loaded the flight last night and there was only the runway and there was no goose atall!:wacko::rolleyes:

That really had me cackling!:wacko::blink:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BradB said:

If I know Martyn , he will have a better comeback (pun) . :D

Moi?

I can remember when we had goose for new years dinner when I was young. Grandad didn't pluck the goose very well and I was very despondent after eating it. 

You could say I was a little down in the mouth!:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Cheers Paul, Alaska in the sun is beautiful.:)

Totally agree Martyn.  In P3D for USA flying I found myself mainly in the PNW and Alaska (even though I have all of the other regions). 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, paulb said:

Totally agree Martyn.  In P3D for USA flying I found myself mainly in the PNW and Alaska (even though I have all of the other regions). 

Same here Paul I do a lot of flying in these areas and around Seattle in XP where I have my TE sceneries inastalled.:)

• Like 2