CYBD Bella Coola coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator

Awwww... it's just a cuddly teddy b..........................aaarrrggghhhh

Erm. Is it animated?

Question: last time I flew Bell a few weeks back, there was a huge terrain glitch (elevation fault line near the dam north of the region. Does this affect your Bella Coola? Ithink it's a terrain tile edge.

• Haha 1

I know I gripe a lot about having fewer new products being offered for P3D than MSFS, but I do understand it - and I like that Orbx is continually/gradually reworking their old classics and giving them new life in MSFS.  I applaud you for that. 

It is good to know all that is going to be there for me when I do finally decide to make the jump over, later when the sim is more fully baked.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

BC is a fantastic locale in MSFS, so lucky it's my home turf/airspace. But why is Victoria completely lacking add ons? A hand crafted Victoria airport and seaplane base and the seaplane terminal downtown all scream out for add ons! Especially now that CVYR and downtown have seaplane infrastructure thanks to FSim Studios.

Just found out about CAK3 Delta Heritage Airpark and bought that. I had a free version that was better than nothing. 

But I'm not seeing CYBD Bella Coola on Orbx Central yet?? TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

• Like 2

Very glad CYBD is planned for MSFS, it was one of my favorite sceneries back in P3D.  When I finally get back into flightsim after an extended break (due to life circumstances and also waiting for MSFS to become very stable), CYBD will be the very first airport I buy.  And I look forward to Orbx releasing additional classics in MSFS!

Edited by DesertPilot
  • Like 1

• Ed Correia changed the title to CYBD Bella Coola coming to Microsoft Flight Simulator
7 hours ago, Zigarten said:

How did that bus & semi get into Bella Cola? Big cajones I'd say

Via Highway 20 I'd say. Bella Coola is not that remote. Trucks and Busses can be seen there.

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wolfko said:

Via Highway 20 I'd say. Bella Coola is not that remote. Trucks and Busses can be seen there.

You ever driven that road dude? Didn't say it was remote, did I?

Edited by Zigarten

"Welcome to beautiful Bella Coola in Canada, a spectacular alpine location in the Pacific Fjords, >>now available<< for Microsoft Flight Simulator."

I realize that surely was pasted from something written to be published once this is available, but I do find it ironic!!!

Trying to me patient. :) I have no urgent need, just an eager desire for this airport. But can anyone in the know give an ETA?? Is this due any day? Few weeks? A few months? Is there perhaps just a few small hold ups? The images sure make it look about ready!

Anyways. You have a customer here for sure once this is available!!

3 hours ago, Dylanear said:

"Welcome to beautiful Bella Coola in Canada, a spectacular alpine location in the Pacific Fjords, >>now available<< for Microsoft Flight Simulator."

I realize that surely was pasted from something written to be published once this is available, but I do find it ironic!!!

Trying to me patient. :) I have no urgent need, just an eager desire for this airport. But can anyone in the know give an ETA?? Is this due any day? Few weeks? A few months? Is there perhaps just a few small hold ups? The images sure make it look about ready!

Anyways. You have a customer here for sure once this is available!!

There is a pattern for topics of incoming products. First there 3-4 stages of announcements.

1. [Airport Name] Comming to [Simulator Name]

2. [Airport Name] .... First Shots .....

3. [Airport Name] Some more shots .... (this is optional topic)

4. [Airport Name] ... Final Shots ....

after final shots it’s usually 4 more days until You can buy it.

• Orbx unpinned and locked this topic