Winner of the April 2020 Screenshot Contest.

Well then chaps Thank you all for taking the time to enter the contest and vote so many great shots by the way. 

Now we have two winners this time round they are...............

renault.

3reQm8U.jpg

Adam Banks.

m4kGwyJ.jpg

Now then well done to both of you now if you shoot Ed an email ed@Orbxsystems.com   Saying which prize you would like with your OrbxDirect account details Ed will add your prize to your account.

Well done to you both a couple of great shots.

cheers

Iain

Hi Iain

Gosh, I never expected this .  I just get so much enjoyment out of sharing screenshots and seeing that my colleagues enjoy them

Thank you so much

And well done to Adam !! Yours is stunning !!

Cheers & all the best

Pete

For some reason I didn't get the usual notification of a new post in Screenshots, so totally missed the announcement!!! I presumed renault had waltzed away with it - a staggering shot and appeared to be a clear winner.

Congratulations to renault (and all the other participants that help to make the comp what it is) ... and, of course, thanks to all that ticked the Milford Sound box!

Adam.

13 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

For some reason I didn't get the usual notification of a new post in Screenshots, so totally missed the announcement!!! I presumed renault had waltzed away with it - a staggering shot and appeared to be a clear winner.

Congratulations to renault (and all the other participants that help to make the comp what it is) ... and, of course, thanks to all that ticked the Milford Sound box!

Adam.

To everyone , thank you. And an special thanks to all of you who post screenshots - everytime I see a new one it inspires me.

I am so pleased that you enjoy what we do :) 

And to Adam. Well done mate ! 

In one word what you posted was stunning!

I couldn't think of  a finer Orbx colleague to have tied with :D

Cheers everyone

Pete

On 5/10/2020 at 4:30 AM, renault said:

To everyone , thank you. And an special thanks to all of you who post screenshots - everytime I see a new one it inspires me.

I am so pleased that you enjoy what we do :) 

I couldn't think of  a finer Orbx colleague to have tied with :D

Thanks, Pete - I echo your sentiments. So many times I see a shot and think "Gosh - how the heck did they manage that?"!! And - yes - it's great to share the podium with a non-F1 "Renault" :D

Thanks again to all for the thanks! Now onto the next month's shot!!!!

Archived