I've always wanted one.

2 minutes ago, renault said:

So now I know "Jack Sawyer" is just an alias for Jack Jetson!

You look like you've mastered it:-)

Cheers

R

Thanks Renault.  No way have I mastered it.  It's very unstable, you should have seen the outtakes.  And he says some hilarious stuff when you crash.

59 minutes ago, Chunk said:

Awesome shots Jack!! I’ve always wanted a jet pack so I could fly over traffic during rush hour and laugh at the peasants in their cars! ;)

Thanks Chunk, I have books, YT’s, photos, you name it, I’ve been almost obsessed with these since I was a kid.  Thanks mate.

49 minutes ago, lifejogger said:

It is nice to try something different every now and then Jack.  Nice shots and keep working at it and you will get the hang of it.

Thanks John, I might use it for comics, I can see Fred Nerd flying one of these in an adventure.

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Interesting:)

Which sim, & source, Jack?

TTM

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks TTM, XP, Renault posted the link the other day.  I’d have to look for it, I think it was at XP.org?  Not sure.

From a reply I posted in Iain Emms preview screenshots on Seattle buildings ...

I added the "jet pack" for Pete. Much more immersive than a "chopper" :rolleyes:

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/33128-vskylabs-jet-pack-x-1-freeware/

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/21248-car-«-chevrolet-camaro-ss-»-xplane-10/

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/21024-ac-cobra_spider-car/

PS if you have major issues getting them going, just import the .acf file into Planemaker and reprocess it, saving it as a 11.30 version. (I don't remember if I did this or not, but its easy enough to do if you have issues)

5 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

I shall only give a positive comment when i see Jack Jetson flying upside down under a bridge. Standards MUST be maintained after all.:D

I reckon that might take a while as this is worse than P3D’s GeeBee :wacko:

8 hours ago, macca22au said:

Good on you Jack:  I won't even try it in our make-believe world....which is increasingly so real it's hard to separate true from fictional.

Thanks Ian.  You're right, it has reached a level I never dreamed of.

8 hours ago, adambar said:

Pretty cool Jack, but I think your watching a little to much TV maybe. :D  I think James Bond used one of those things in a movie if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks Adam, I haven't watched TV in 29 years, don't miss it at all.  Yup, it was in a Bond film.

1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

It reminds me of Lost in Space (when I was a kid)

Great US TV shows

Nice pictures

Me too, I loved that show and loved when he flew his jetpack, that was the only reason I watched it.  Thanks Carlos.

Archived