Cute little 737-600

Jack Sawyer

7 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey Jack. Very much liked the set. I wish ORBX would do a full-on treatment of Gibraltar. We don't criticize competing developers here, but I will say that it seems a shame to not have a presentable version of such an historic piece of real estate. 

Hey Rodger, thanks!  I do too, I think they would do a terrific job.  

5 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Glorious set of views Jack.

Some excellent images climbing out if LEBB and I like the jet, real cute looking.

Thanks Martyn!  I agree, the city below looks to me like it's photo real, it's amazingly detailed.  And yeah, I love these little jets.

3 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots of the great Bilbao scenery, Jack. And the fat little ´37 looks nice.

I am surprised the border to Gibraltar is already closed, I thought we still have some weeks to go before Brexit :ph34r:?

Thanks Gerold.  Don't know much about the status of Brexit but have you ever seen the published approaches to Gibraltar and the reasons for it?  Talk about a ridiculous squabble, I mean to me it's petty to possibly put people's lives in danger over an invisible border.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, carlosqr said:

Stunning shots Jack!!

I had not seen this post

I'm so happy I bought the scenery yesterday, the terrain is fantastic and you showed off all of it very well here. Look at #4 wow

And that plane is great to fly too :lol:

Thanks Carlos!  Well worth it I’d say, you did well.  And yes, fabulous plane :) 

Archived