I hear crickets in Refuge Cove

Jack Sawyer

34 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Very good set, Jack, with an unspoken story in it. I would like to know if the gal in bluejeans and her grandma were still talking as you came back.

Surprising that this thing has enough power to plow through the water to take off!

Thanks Lars.  I’m not sure if they were talking but this place does have some wonderful sounds.  It’s a pretty powerful little plane, it has a lot of get up and go 

By Jiminy!!  What a wonderful little plane this is and very well shown here.

Glorious set Jack, plenty of goings on at the dock and so clear too.

New Zealanders have a great sense of humour too with the very apt rego.

678957281_LBWRT16-09-12AllanBowman(2).thumb.JPG.753b1626c90f298727cd6299281e6aec.JPG

Here is the real thing in NZ.

Photo ©Allan Bowman

7 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

By Jiminy!!  What a wonderful little plane this is and very well shown here.

Glorious set Jack, plenty of goings on at the dock and so clear too.

New Zealanders have a great sense of humour too with the very apt rego.

678957281_LBWRT16-09-12AllanBowman(2).thumb.JPG.753b1626c90f298727cd6299281e6aec.JPG

Here is the real thing in NZ.

Photo ©Allan Bowman

Thanks Martyn!!  That’s wicked!!

9 hours ago, JMBIII said:

You never fail to amaze me Jack with what you come up with !   I can see you somehow messing with the train in Gisborne sometime soon. Keep it up ! :D

Thanks JM!  Where is this train?  I could find a way to be creative with it. ^_^

7 hours ago, Rob Abernathy said:

Great shots of a lovely area by Larry Robinson there Jack!   I've never seen a Cricket before.  Where can I find this little gem?

Thanks Rob!  I got it from Just Flight.  Adam Banks did a repaint for me so I bought it.  And I agree, I always say this but I would have bought Larry's area, it's that good.

57 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Great title, cute plane, grand shots, excellent scenery Jack!  I'll bet it not "The Sound of Silence" when you crank that little begger up though, is it! :D

Thanks Roger, it has the oddest engine sound.  It's more of a buzz than an actual engine sound.  Unless my sound is messed up on it.

9 hours ago, Chunk said:

That sucker better come with a supply of Depends!  I'd be puckered to the max getting airborne in it.  Smallest twin engine job I've ever seen though. ;)

I'd love to try it though, it fits like a glove, I'll bet you can really get to be one with the machine.

15 hours ago, Chunk said:

That sucker better come with a supply of Depends!  I'd be puckered to the max getting airborne in it.  Smallest twin engine job I've ever seen though. ;)

You wont see any smaller Chunk as it is the world's smallest twin.;)

Archived