The Swedish Bundle: ESSD Dala Airport

Hi,

Just wanted to share two screenshots of ESSD Dala Airport, part of my upcoming Swedish bundle package also including ESNQ Kiruna Airport.

With that said, may I add that all good things comes in threes? Still a major surprise to reveal. Stay tuned.

And oh, yes, soon done!

Regards,

Marcus

essd2.thumb.jpg.71f14eacd9e2c8274f585e5714d322ca.jpgessd1.thumb.jpg.e4c8b42eeef46a74b88d77815de700fc.jpg

This looks amazing Marcus. Can't wait to fly to/from there!

For the surprise...well a FTX Sweden would be great hihi. No seriously any other airport add-on with this level of detail and gorgeous snow would be great anyway!

(Btw if any finnish guy at orbx would like to do a bundle Kittila/Rovaniemi with loads of snow and thus transform our sim in a winter wonderland, please do so! )

On 9/9/2018 at 6:32 PM, futurebreadmachine said:

Absolutely beautiful! Being a swede myself I simply cannot wait to get my hands on this! I can only hope the third airport is ESSB (perhaps even with Stockholm cityscape)... *hint hints at Marcus* :D

Yeah, I hope Marcus does this one next ;).

7 hours ago, Ripcord said:

+1 for ESSB here.  Sorry to hijack the thread, Marcus.

So when do we learn some clues about this mystery third Swedish airport?

Soon! :)

24 minutes ago, caleb1 said:

These are the same airports that were announced back in the spring right?  With the 3D snow?

Yes

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 9:54 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Soon! :)

Yes

ESSB would be nice and top it with ESUT swedens "LOWI"  take a trip from some of the close FTX Norway airports arr to ESUT via Rnav rwy15.

Its Swedens downhill mecka Ingemar Stenmark and Anja Pärson  is the big ones.

• 2 weeks later...

This pack is looking tremendous! Thank you Marcus, can't wait to try it later today. Just a small remark, in the product page there are 81 pictures but pics 16 to 21 should be labelled ESSD not ESNQ. These pictures are from the local flying club at Borlänge.

Archived