Another Update on T.C.

chewit

This update on TC is of Wed last.

Good news to report this morning. Yesterday I had a good visit with Terry and Caroline. Terry is improving and that is good. Caroline is taking excellent care of him and those two get along together just great. Good to see that. The hospital is a fine one, looking new. Staff very friendly and everything looking very clean and in excellent shape. Someone came in and gave Terry a physical therapy treatment mainly working on leg lifts. Another came in and took Terry of walking down the hall for a few minutes. He asked about each of you and wanted to get in as much flight sim talking as we could do. He really is missing it. Caroline sent me a message last night that they were moving him to a rehab facility last night and I have had no word from her this morning. Terry still has a long way to go. He has not shaved in sometime and wanted a shave badly but did not trust his wife to shave him. I believe the beard fits right in with his pony tail. I will let you know if and when I have more news. Cheers!

Today I received a message from Ken Terry criticising my last update on TCs health, stating that the message I posted should have read Message sent to me by Buddy Nix. I apologise to Buddy

As of now Ken Terry can do the updating

I can only wish TC a full recovery

Cheers

Folks, had news today form Caroline

I'm here with Terry,  He is getting stronger daily. 

Terry says, "It looks like I will be able to go home early next week. If you would be kind enough to post information on the forum re this, it would be very helpful and kind.

Cheered me up no end TC to hear that you are heading in the right direction and that you should  be heading home early next week.

Looking forwards to seeling your posts on here again.

Many thanks to Caroline and the folks who are keeping us informed.

On 29/03/2016 at 10:52 PM, chewit said:

I believe the beard fits right in with his pony tail.

Bloody Hippie. 

Get well and take good care of yourself Terry; plenty of time for flying and PCing.  We'll all still be here. 

Looking forward to your return to the pilots seat and the forums mate.

Thanks for the update Chewit; that's great news.

Cheers,

News from Terry Carr "TeeCee" himself today

Okay, Lads,

Here's the good news from me. It looks like I'll be going home on Tuesday.  The hospital bed and all the oxygen equipment have been delivered to the house.  We are just awaiting the supplies of "baby food," which I am to live on from here on out, and then it's homeward bound ... I hope.

Thanks for everything,

Terry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well lads and lasses, I finally made it back home after over a month in the hospital. I am still being fed "baby food" by tube and can eat and drink nothing, also still on oxygen,but I am so happy to be home and alive.

I have just read the whole list of your best wishes for me, it is amazing, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for your kind support.. I am so looking forward to flying again with some of you, Thanks again to you all.. Terry.

Gerold, you are right, but we don't talk about that in my house:D. Terry.

Ron,  Sprung!! but how did you guess? and Rob..any time old mate, I am always up for some online flights..

Thanks lads..Terry.

Archived