Rocky Mountain High: Welcome to Eagle County Airport, Colorado!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Stunning! And I like the fact that on the first shot of your presentation, there are pale blue arrows showing where other interestings airports are situated with regards to your new creation. It is nice to visualize the bigger picture of that area, especially when the customer is not from that region or country. It makes it easier to decide if I am going to add one or more new products to my airport collection. Many thanks!

OMG Jarrad

VAIL is incredible!! KJAC was my all-time favorite quickly followed up by Monterey and Palm Springs. I have a feeling Vail may just have to take the top!! Thank God you added the Costco. Now I can go purchase my wines and cheeses before getting into the bizz jet.

REALLY REALLY stunning Jarrad!! As someone else said earlier. You and Misha are cranking them out! Also, once the Falcon 7x comes out I can do a non-stop from KEGE to Pago-Pago.

Matthew

Before on Default. and After add on will be EPIC:

2015-8-19_12-40-14-609_zpsmbiae94a.png

Will be a massive upgrade.  Thank, Jarrad 8)

Ha ha, thanks for reminding us what stock FSX look like....

To Jarrad, I want to be your private video preview guy....

Ben

I love you Jarrad Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, maybe not love but I am extremely excited about all the Global airports you're doing in the U.S.

I am still in awe at the rate at which you can develop these masterpieces. Some devs would take a year just to get to this point and you're only 4 months in? Amazing!!!!!

This will be a must buy as you're quickly becoming my favorite ORBX developer, no disrespect to the other of course who are fine developers in their own right.

Please, please, consider doing a package like this for Albuquerque (KABQ) and Santa Fe. A much ignored area by developers but a scenic area that would fit it nice with all the Colorado, Arizona, and California scenery.

I love you Jarrad Marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, maybe not love but I am extremely excited about all the Global airports you're doing in the U.S.

I am still in awe at the rate at which you can develop these masterpieces. Some devs would take a year just to get to this point and you're only 4 months in? Amazing!!!!!

This will be a must buy as you're quickly becoming my favorite ORBX developer, no disrespect to the other of course who are fine developers in their own right.

Please, please, consider doing a package like this for Albuquerque (KABQ) and Santa Fe. A much ignored area by developers but a scenic area that would fit it nice with all the Colorado, Arizona, and California scenery.

A big +1

Nice, just opened my Monthly PC Pilot edition after a tip off that there`s a good interview with none other than.......

Jarrad Marshall Interview:  We interview Jarrad Marshall, developer of some of the most acclaimed Orbx sceneries.

Jarrad, you are a GOD among developers. WOW. The detail and work involved in this project looks absolutely incredible. It will be an absolute awe inspiring flight between KJAC and KEGE.

I am so looking forward to getting this as I do with all of your awesome sceneries!!!

Cheers Jarrad! :)

-Andrew

Archived