It's not THAT bad!

rockliffe

HA! ... indeed: It could all be far worse :D

A great shot Howard!

The pilot flying does not really seem to worry or care at all ... just hope the passengers don't know that they have one very nervous out of two in cockpit of this great plane! ;)

Howard,

How are you enjoying the 8?

Jas

Hi Jas, I haven't really had enough time to take stock really. Like most guys, I just want to get the bird in the sky initially and have a test flight. Once the dust has settled I will begin the more thorough learning processs.

Hi Jas, I haven't really had enough time to take stock really. Like most guys, I just want to get the bird in the sky initially and have a test flight. Once the dust has settled I will begin the more thorough learning processs.

Fantastic shot, Rockliffe! And I can fully understand your attemt to get the bird flying as fast as possible.

Probably has nothing to do with your flying....he probably just checked the hockey scores and saw that the Maple Leafs lost. LOL

Haha!

This comes to mind :

Brad

A fantastic movie, Brad. Roger, Roger?

Where did you find the DASH 8.....Is this payware or PAD.............................I bought the Majestic but just a little dated for me.

Hey mate. It's the new one from majestic. Came out just a few days ago.

Get it. It's a masterpiece.

Jas

Howard, just had my first flight in the 8. I'm impressed, although it was an al fresco flight after a short read of the manual. I am going to do the tutorial flight in detail tomorrow. And get a few screenies.

Archived