I am leaving the Support team

Jon Clarke

Just to inform you that Orbx have deemed me surplus to requirements in the X-Plane support role I have enjoyed over the last 3 years.

I wish Orbx all the best in their endeavours and I will still be looking at the forums and assisting if I can.

Happy New Year to you all:)

jon

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 5

Hi Jon,

Very sorry to hear that! Your expertise and knowledge has been a great help to many and an education for most. With the release of XP 12 I thought you would be needed more than ever. It is sad news but I wish you well and with a new year just around the corner all the very best for 2023!
Sincerely,

John.

• Like 4

Hi Jon,

I'm really sorry to hear that as well. You were most knowledgeable and also added humor whenever appropriate in solving issues. Best wishes to you my friend in the new year and I'm sure you will pop up again in the future supplying your flight sim knowledge!

Warm regards,

Gary

• Like 3

Sorry to hear about this Jon , you have helped many a forum member thru the year's here . You know the saying : One door closes and another one will open , best of luck for you in 2023 .

Cheers

John

• Like 2

This is very sad to hear Jon. You have always been very helpful, not only with XP matters.

All the best for your future and I do hope still seeing you around in the FS community.

Wolfgang :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1