In Austria

paulb

56 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shots and info Paul and this plane has really impressed me.  Never heard of it till I saw it here, it has a fascinating history.

Thanks Jack :). Indeed the Magister has an interesting history. By 1960, in excess of 350 Magisters had entered in service with various operators.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice set Paul! :) The airport of course looks perfect and you have your trainer aircraft again, I like the way it stands on the ground,

looks good. Where did you get the model?

Thank you Andreas :). I purchased the Magister from Microsoft Marketplace. It is by AzurPoly.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

Those are some interesting facts about the airport Paul showing how it has developed over the years.

Wonderful images too, your jet looks very sleek in silver.:)

Thank you Martyn :). Austria is interesting, being land locked and bordered by seven countries.

• Like 2

Way to show off this interesting aircraft Paul with these nice and great looking images. Austria is a beautiful country, and I love the geography of that region. It has been some time since I have visited, but would love to go again soon :) In the meantime, I shall enjoy your fine images. 

Landon

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Way to show off this interesting aircraft Paul with these nice and great looking images. Austria is a beautiful country, and I love the geography of that region. It has been some time since I have visited, but would love to go again soon :) In the meantime, I shall enjoy your fine images. 

Landon

Thanks Landon :). Indeed it is a beautiful country - very scenic.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...