First shots after being away.

Jack Sawyer

My first flight after getting things back up to speed in the new house.

This Is P3D (sorry no MSFS).

This is Vancouver.  Really hoping Martyn @VH-KDK comes back :unsure:  Also testing IMGUR as Nick's directions are different because I'm posting on a Mac.

LTuEg5M.jpg

PkooTOD.jpg

0QOfoiS.jpg]

x95vmYY.jpg

DPHJXmz.jpg

XLMbuqD.jpg

snP5JsF.jpg

0tIOOEF.jpg

APdE9bU.jpg

F7RgY0m.jpg

UiEOEij.jpg

1 minute ago, flyingleaf said:

Howdy Jack and welcome back. (Wow that even rimes:D). Great shots of the bridge conqueror :D. I do hope for Martyn's return too.

Thanks Karl!  Appreciate it.  I'm trying to get him back but he's been so busy with raising the birds, I couldn't do what he does, it's a heck of a lot of work.

5 hours ago, adambar said:

Pleasure to see you back after your nightmarish experience Jack! :)  Now all we have to worry about is what's going to happen on the 6th and beyond. :unsure:

Again, great to see you back and posting great shots once more. :)

Thanks Adam!  It was very nightmarish and what a difference it is being here.  I would like to comment about after the 6th but can't unless I PM.

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Nice ones Jack.

Good to see you back at the keyboard, searching for bridges:)

BTW, shot #9, looks like propwash on the water. Something MSFS is lacking at the moment.

TTM

Thanks.  That does look like prop wash, I didn't know MSFS didn't model that.  Maybe in the future.

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks.  That does look like prop wash, I didn't know MSFS didn't model that.  Maybe in the future.

Hopefully.

Boats are being added by 3rd parties, to MSFS, & amphibian aircraft, but the lack of pontoon wash/spray & boat [whatever it is they leave behind], has been flagged as a disappointment.

TTM

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

Hopefully.

Boats are being added by 3rd parties, to MSFS, & amphibian aircraft, but the lack of pontoon wash/spray & boat [whatever it is they leave behind], has been flagged as a disappointment.

TTM

I can't see myself using it, especially after I was a tester on it.  I won't go into it but I simply don't like it.

Archived