I still have the Nobody Love's Me syndrome

12 months ago I was wondering about  all those Birthday good wishes on this special forum.  Great  my turn was to come soon , or so I thought,  No  birthday  wishes for Yamba1 Ha Ha ! Third or 4th   year  that I missed out.  Oh well, perhaps in 2020 when I turn 74, I will qualify. ( sniff sniff)  There must  be a good  reason Yamba1,  nobody knows who I am or perhaps nobody loves me ! 

And  to  all of you  who had  a Birthday lately I wish  you a warm and Happy  Birthday  . 

In the  mean time I keep on smiling

:DeadHorse:

Charles 

Hi YAMBA1. Happy birthday to you on your birthday. Do not feel upset as loads of people on the forums here do not get a reply on their Birthday. Mean not sure what the total numbers of members there are here but I would say thousands. Plus it’s mainly friends of friends who have been on here for years. Hope that helps :). Thanks Derek.

Happy birthday Charles, and rest assured: We are just too busy flying and enjoying the forum, it is no bad intention not to greet explicitly.

9 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I measure 16cm from the e to the ' and 18cm from the s to the '.:)

I am confused what you are measureing here Nick, hope you will not get banned :D?

17 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

I hope your fingers get better soon.

I measure 16cm from the e to the ' and 18cm from the s to the '.:)

A very happy Birthday to you.

Sacré Bleu , Nick you got a point, next time i will take off my boxing gloves when  typing  ! But thanks   Nick for the wishes 

Charles 

Archived