A big salutation to celebrate Jack's milestone today.

VH-KDK

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Birthday, Jack - hope you have a great day.....Keep the posts coming and keep the cartoons coming too - I always enjoy them.  This forum wouldn’t be the same without you and your inputs.  You are a thoroughly nice guy, and as you can see, very much liked and appreciated here in Orbx.

Kev

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Nice one Martyn. 60 is the new 40 you know Jack. Happy 40th mate! You deserve a great one, go on....spoil yourself!

Cheers Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme, I feel 40 inside and out with all the hiking I do.  I hope to go look at some real planes at an air museum in central Georgia.

1 hour ago, Torchy821 said:

Happy Birthday, Jack - hope you have a great day.....Keep the posts coming and keep the cartoons coming too - I always enjoy them.  This forum wouldn’t be the same without you and your inputs.  You are a thoroughly nice guy, and as you can see, very much liked and appreciated here in Orbx.

Kev

Thanks Kev!  You're too kind and I appreciate it.  I hope to create some new comics soon as I have more ideas than time.

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Kev

What else could be added??? 

Stay the way you are.

Scott

11 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Happy birthday, Jack. And thank you so much for your sense of humor, your screenies, your responses and your comic stories here!

Thank you Gerold!  Much appreciated my friend, more comics soon ;) 

"መልከም ልደት  Jack" ... yes the pronunciation is of course "mälkam lədät" :rolleyes:

or if you prefer "ᓇᓪᓕᐅᓂᖅᓯᐅᑦᓯᐊᕆᑦ Jack"

or last choice   ... "Ki'imak k'iin k'aaba' Jack!"

and the point is to recognize which one is

Yucatec Maya,

the one in Inuktitut...

and the Amharic words (yes first time I see this language too :P)

Well I am sure it is the first time you have Happy Birthday in these 3 languages all together :lol:

5 minutes ago, jean marc said:

"መልከም ልደት  Jack" ... yes the pronunciation is of course "mälkam lədät" :rolleyes:

or if you prefer "ᓇᓪᓕᐅᓂᖅᓯᐅᑦᓯᐊᕆᑦ Jack"

or last choice   ... "Ki'imak k'iin k'aaba' Jack!"

and the point is to recognize which one is

Yucatec Maya,

the one in Inuktitut...

and the Amharic words (yes first time I see this language too :P)

Well I am sure it is the first time you have Happy Birthday in these 3 languages all together :lol:

Thanks Jean Marc, that’s one of the most unique and cool birthday greetings I’ve ever had.

Archived