A big salutation to celebrate Jack's milestone today.

VH-KDK

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it Martyn , of course only our Jack would be inverted going under the Deception Pass bridge ......Happy #60 Jack , you are just a youngster my friend . :):D

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, flyingleaf said:

Happy 60th Birthday Jack. All the very best to you my Friend. And yes thank you for your wonderful postings. Keep'em coming:). Cheers k.

Thanks Karl!  I’m thinking about going to the air museum.

10 minutes ago, BradB said:

Love it Martyn , of course only our Jack would be inverted going under the Deception Pass bridge ......Happy #60 Jack , you are just a youngster my friend . :):D

Cheers

John

Thanks John, you guys know my secrets for a relaxing and perfect flight! :) 

A very Happy Birthday Jack, you youngster, hope you have a wonderful day and get that "special" present from the wife :lol:. Tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up. :D I was hitting the pubs the day you were born. :P Not sure I want to go there.:unsure:

Anyway, enjoy the day. 

Regards,

Don

Just now, macca22au said:

Happy Day, you kind man, and a major stalwart of these columns.  But only 60?  You're far more mature than your age.  And Martyn, a great tribute.

Thanks Ian!  That’s the kindest thing I’ve heard in years, it’s made my day mate, thank you very kindly. 

1 minute ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

A very Happy Birthday Jack, you youngster, hope you have a wonderful day and get that "special" present from the wife :lol:. Tell me, what do you want to be when you grow up. :D I was hitting the pubs the day you were born. :P Not sure I want to go there.:unsure:

Anyway, enjoy the day. 

Regards,

Don

Thanks Don!  If you only knew, I can’t go into it now, but very down.  What do I want to be when I grow up?  An astronaut. :lol:  I can dream cain’t It?

1 minute ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Thanks Don!  If you only knew, I can’t go into it now, but very down.  What do I want to be when I grow up?  An astronaut. :lol:  I can dream cain’t It?

Hey you can't be down on your Birthday Jack, have a couple of stiff shots, makes the world look a lot better. But not too many or you might look like this:blink::lol:

Just now, Aussieflyer38 said:

Hey you can't be down on your Birthday Jack, have a couple of stiff shots, makes the world look a lot better. But not too many or you might look like this:blink::lol:

If you only knew Don, I think two people here know as I email them, I might have some wine in a few minutes but in my entire life all I’ve ever had was maybe a tablespoon of whiskey, it was too strong for me.

1 minute ago, John Heaton said:

haven't known you long Jack -- but I also offer my Birthday wishes to you

you almost shared your Birthday with my eldest 60 yo

BTW - has anyone remarked upon you resemblance to Nick CooperB)

Thanks John!  I sincerely appreciate it.  And my resemblance to Nick?  All I can say is I feel sorry for Nick then!  :D

2 minutes ago, flyingleaf said:

I hear you Jack. Although, I'm 72 and "She who must be obeyed" tells me: Hey Karl I wonder if you'll ever grow up:huh::unsure::D 

I think men never “grow up” the way women want them to be and if they did would they want them anymore?  I’m still a kid inside, it’s my nature I guess.

Just recall from this long list of tributes just how liked and admired you are.  I understand Down, but just keep in mind our days would be down without your kind and helpful comments.  Heck you have said nice things about one or two of my worst screenshots...endlessly nice.

5 minutes ago, macca22au said:

Just recall from this long list of tributes just how liked and admired you are.  I understand Down, but just keep in mind our days would be down without your kind and helpful comments.  Heck you have said nice things about one or two of my worst screenshots...endlessly nice.

Thanks Ian, you’re very kind and empathetic and I greatly appreciate it.  I wouldn’t know a worst screenshot if it bit me.  Thank you, this is why this forum is the best place in the world. 

2 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

All the best wishes for your 60th, Jack

You very much help make the Orbx forums the best around...

& i particularly enjoy your entertaining stories & screenshot adventures...

cheers from Oz,

craig

Very much appreciated Craig, you have no idea how encouraging your words are, thank you.

Archived