TrueEarth US Washington My Final Shots.

At last those magic words. Thank you Iain. Though thinking about it I might wait until the rush has died down a bit just in case there’s any problems as I think the Orbx servers will be inundated. We will see. Depends how long I can hang on. :lol:. Derek. 

16 minutes ago, Capt Pugwash said:

Grand shots these Iain...looks like the exploring is about to begin for us all...Will be Concrete to KORS for my first flight  :)

Yes and I was thinking it would be great to explore with a helicopter. Low and slow. Derek.

Does anyone know how much should be left free on a D-drive 1TB SSD? Some online sources are stating 10 percent. I’ve got the whole U.K. True Earth on my drive, and hoping I can cram Washington in too with 10 percent to spare. Given that this drive is solely for X-plane, is it still advisable to leave 10 percent?

50 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Does anyone know how much should be left free on a D-drive 1TB SSD? Some online sources are stating 10 percent. I’ve got the whole U.K. True Earth on my drive, and hoping I can cram Washington in too with 10 percent to spare. Given that this drive is solely for X-plane, is it still advisable to leave 10 percent?

I have Washington, Oregon (WIP) and all of the UK, as well as many airports and my development data on an external 1TB SSD and I have space left, so no problems

34 minutes ago, tonywob said:

I have Washington, Oregon (WIP) and all of the UK, as well as many airports and my development data on an external 1TB SSD and I have space left, so no problems

Great! Looking forward to adding it! 

My 1Tb SSD is now 55% full - and filling up fast with all the new Orbx TE stuff and airports yet to come. Got everything so far. Just hope I'll be able to get everything on to cope with all future scenery that OrbX will bring out in the future. Still got a reasonably empty 3Tb HDD to use as a 'spillover' memory just in case!

2 hours ago, Nosferatu said:

I have got about 3% left on my 1Tb SSD and not experiencing any problems

19 minutes ago, jjaycee1 said:

Downloading now at 35MB/s so won't take long. I am so fortunate to have a high speed connection as i know that some folks are going to have wait all weekend before the download is complete.

24MB/s, save me some bandwidth!!  ;)

Archived