And now for something completely Pago

Jack Sawyer

16 minutes ago, Captain Lars said:

Beautiful cruise along one of the most beautiful sceneries by Orbx. I think Hilda is slightly bigger, though.

Thanks Lars!  I haven't been here for so long I can't remember so I'm going to do a lot more exploring.  My plane is parked and ready to go for another flight.

9 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

it almost has that New Zealand look to it, very green and pretty with so many nice trees

I fully agree with you, Jack. There is sooo much to explore in our ORBX world, we just manage to scratch the surface ^_^

41 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Marvelous set Jack, makes me wanna paGO there again! :rollmyeyes:  You can almost smell the sea air, and feel the breezes on your face! :)

Thanks Roger!  :lol:  I had a fan with salt water spraying in my face so I could simulate the ocean smells. :D

25 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Jack, much enjoyed the island tour. Now, where do I get a ticket for that Twotter flight promised in the last frame? I'm all in! Thanks!

Thanks Rodger!  Step right up and get yer tickets!  Only $2000 for a ten minute flight! :)

2 hours ago, Stillwater said:

Great shots of the vegetation, Jack. Probably you´ll need a lawn mower to get some gaps into it!

Thanks Gerold!  I'd need a big mower or a very long time with a small one, there's a heck of a lot of nice trees there.  Besides, I'd love to hike through them all.

6 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

What a wonderful tropical set Jack, so many excellent images here.

Don't forget to pick some bananas to go with your coconuts!

Thanks Martyn, bananas, coconuts, all I need now are some limes to put in the coconut. :D

Archived