Coming home to Nantucket

1 minute ago, jean marc said:

really great tour Jack...What a beautiful HD resolution...the grass and the trees are wonderful and so many details at the airport (concrete gravels, shadows....) :)

Thanks Jean Marc!  It's so cool to have a 1 to 1 ratio so all the instruments are actual size on-screen.  Orbx makes it rock though.

10 hours ago, Wakashi said:

I'm coming home I've done my time, so park a yellow heli by the old oak tree! :P  Clean, crisp, clear and creative Jack, great job! :)

I used to love that song way back when.  Thanks Roger!

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Very nice shots Jack! Looks different from Xplane, a bit brighter and more colorful!  :)

Thanks Andy.  Yes, they're both excellent platforms each with their own unique color palette.  I like them both, AF2 too.

7 hours ago, Anthin Delahunt said:

Really nice ones Jack.

and of course a yellow Helo.

The only thing missing is the

girl in the red dress. I hear she

has her eyes on you.:blink:

Anthin.

Better not tell Mrs. Sawyer, she'd have to go buy a red dress! :lol: Thanks Anthin. :)

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Unless I have P3D coordinates or confirmation from @Bill Womack I ain’t wasting any more time because I tried, I really tried to find it

LOL. The platform is a default XP object, left in for the helo crowd. If you look really, really close in P3D, though, you... 

still won't find it. :-)

8 minutes ago, Bill Womack said:

LOL. The platform is a default XP object, left in for the helo crowd. If you look really, really close in P3D, though, you... 

still won't find it. :-)

Gosh, thanks Bill!  I was having a hard time trying to find something that’s nonexistent :) 

In The Netherlands we do have yellow choppers in operational services for medical assistence.

When I see one of these I always have the intention to wave to Jack flying by......

image.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

In The Netherlands we do have yellow choppers in operational services for medical assistence.

When I see one of these I always have the intention to wave to Jack flying by......

image.jpeg

:lol:

Archived