Happy Birthday Jack

Hi Jack, all right to your birthday, Karoly wants you.
Many, a lot of health and happiness, and many safe hours on the flight simulator.
Beautiful day
Karoly

Sorry for me English (Google).

5 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Well I wish you a Happy Birthday Jack and I hope you have a very good day regards stewart

Thanks Stewart!

4 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

You kept that quiet Jack the Man ! Orbx let the cat out the bag mate. I remember when it was my 21st Jack, so enjoy it despite any current hurdles you may have to overcome:D

Thanks JJ, 58 today.  Don't feel it!  

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Happy Birthday Jack have a great day and try not to go upside down mate.:D

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!  :lol:. I'll try but I may not be able to resist.

2 hours ago, Torchy821 said:

Hey Jack!!

Happy Birthday, have a great day and try to stay Right Side UP!!

Kev

Thanks Kev!  It will be difficult not to.  I already have a place in mind where I'd love to be right now. I'm gonna treat myself to another Orbx airport.

2 hours ago, oldboy43 said:

Hi Jack, all right to your birthday, Karoly wants you.
Many, a lot of health and happiness, and many safe hours on the flight simulator.
Beautiful day
Karoly

Sorry for me English (Google).

Thanks Karoly!  Your English is fine my friend.  Appreciate it.

1 hour ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello Jack,

A very happy birthday to you. :)

Thank you Nick!

55 minutes ago, Republic DC-9 said:

Happy Birthday Jack!

Steve

Thanks Steve!

48 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Have a good one Jack.

Yellow birthday cake?:)

TTM

Thanks TTM, that would be a good idea!

Thank you all, I have never in my life met a nicer bunch of fellas!  

3 minutes ago, gregmorin said:

Jack Happy Birthday from Maine!

Greg

Thanks Greg!  Going for an early hike right now as it'll be 110 F like yesterday.

Going to buy myself an Orbx when I get home and Orbx gave us all a present in v4, the freeware airports.

Saw Ed's announcement and despite some minor things he mentioned  it's fine with me!

Best regards,

Jack

2 hours ago, gregmorin said:

110F! We will be about 75F today. Watch your hydration!

Greg

Thanks Greg, just got it, walked 6.25 and drank four bottles of water which equals over a gallon.

2 hours ago, Elaine Dixon said:

Hello Jack

Yes Indeed happy birthday to you :) 

Thank you Elaine!  That was very nice of you to say.  Everyone here has really made me feel good.

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Jack. All the best and hope you have a great time on your birthday. Where is 25GA, might have a little flight around that area. Derek.

Thanks Derek.  25GA is in Douglasville, GA.  It's a tiny grass strip owned by a dear friend of mine.  She lost her husband who was a pilot to cancer several years ago.  It's a private strip and you would need to call ahead and ask her permission to land.  She lets me wander through the strip which is very long.  It could easily handle a C-130.

1 hour ago, gumbypickett said:

Happy birthday Jack. Well only 58yo, you do look well.:D:lol:

Have a good one.

cheers

Gumby

Thanks Gumby!  I don't feel 58, well sometimes I do but it's weird, inside I still feel 21.

1 hour ago, paddler said:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day Jack!

Just a word of caution, the next ten years will scream by, revelle in every day!

Thanks paddler, I can see that happening.  The last ten screamed by.  Pink Floyd, "Ten years have got behind you, no one told you when to run....."

4 minutes ago, scubaboy said:

58 today?- you beat me by 2, 'll be 56 next week!

Can't be a coincidence Orbx released all the v4 gifts today. You need to have more birthdays soon!

Happy Birthday Jack!

:lol:  Orbx has been very generous to us and I appreciate all they do, their products and support are second to none.  And it sure was a pleasant birthday surprise.

More birthdays soon!  :lol:  Gosh, they come too rapidly as it is?  It's like age violates Einstein's theory of relativity! 

3 minutes ago, stevehowe said:

have a great day jack ,many happy returns.and yes it goes quicker from now on..:-)

steve

Thanks Steve!  I know, it's crazy isn't it?  It's like the older you get the faster the calendar pages fall.  :wacko:

Happy B'Day Jack my "young" friend!  I remember the weekend I was 58 B), now in my very late 60's (71), but just like you I still feel like I'm 21 or so.  Hope you are having a good time today and enjoying yourself flying around Orbx land & P3Dv4. :D

1 hour ago, Wakashi said:

Happy B'Day Jack my "young" friend!  I remember the weekend I was 58 B), now in my very late 60's (71), but just like you I still feel like I'm 21 or so.  Hope you are having a good time today and enjoying yourself flying around Orbx land & P3Dv4. :D

Thanks Roger.  Been out all day.  Now maybe I can find some time to fly to my two birthday Orbx's, EDBJ and EDVY.  Plus the V4 freeware.

After all the things I've done today I feel beat.  I had to go out for groceries, and lots of other non-Orbx stuff.

Hope I make it to 71.

I'm a little late to the party, sorry :( .... So, many happy returns for yesterday Jack.

I hope you had a nice day, and enjoyed your new FTX airfields?... and kept cool, phew... Are those typical summer temps in your part of the world?

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Happy Birthday from Alaska Jack , I hope you had a great day . 

Cheers

John

Wish I was thee John!  Thanks!  I'd trade this heat for Alaskan cool any day, any time.

6 hours ago, Mark Abdey said:

I'm a little late to the party, sorry :( .... So, many happy returns for yesterday Jack.

I hope you had a nice day, and enjoyed your new FTX airfields?... and kept cool, phew... Are those typical summer temps in your part of the world?

Thanks Mark!  The day was ok as far as those things go.  Yes, I call it "killing weather" because a lot of people literally die in this heat.  We always get radio warnings to take precautions and not go outside.  You could drink a whole gallon of water and still get overheated.  I'm basically trapped indoors all summer.

4 hours ago, andy1252 said:

HI Jack, like Mark, I'm late too, but what the hell - I'll get in early for next year! Happy Birthday - and I hope it went well.

Thanks Andy!  I'll take the advance for next year! :)

1 hour ago, Taph said:

I'm late to the party too, hope you had a good one

Thanks Taph!!!  Man that is wicked cool!  I appreciate it.  Downloaded and saved!

Archived