openLC NA My Final Shots.

1 hour ago, DylanM said:

Just in time for the long weekend!!! Yes

Question is, will FSS be able to get the installer into the FSS wrapper and uploaded, by this weekend?  It's already Saturday morning in Australia. :)

One more question: I purchased OpenLC NA Canada/Alaska a while ago to qualify for the discount, but have not downloaded it yet. Will the upcoming OpenLC NA be comprehensive (including all countries in North America), requiring to download 11 GB, or will there be a package excluding Alaska and Canada with fewer GB's for those who have already bought and installed OpenLC NA Alaska/Canada?

In other words: If I download and install the latter product now, will I be able to download the southern part only after the release and save some GB's, or doesn't it matter, since the new OpenLC USA will be all-inclusive?

Yaa-freaking-hoo!!!!  Think there will be several severe cases of flu popping up in our community next week..."*cough* yeah, I'm still feeling pretty bad, I might be able to come in tomorrow *hack*"

One more question: I purchased OpenLC NA Canada/Alaska a while ago to qualify for the discount, but have not downloaded it yet. Will the upcoming OpenLC NA be comprehensive (including all countries in North America), requiring to download 11 GB, or will there be a package excluding Alaska and Canada with fewer GB's for those who have already bought and installed OpenLC NA Alaska/Canada?

In other words: If I download and install the latter product now, will I be able to download the southern part only after the release and save some GB's, or doesn't it matter, since the new OpenLC USA will be all-inclusive?

You will need to download the entire new openLC NA to replace your existing AK/Canada installation.

28 minutes ago, John Venema said:

You will need to download the entire new openLC NA to replace your existing AK/Canada installation.

Alright, thanks for the information. In that case, I will wait until I can purchase and download the complete OpenLC NA package.

Archived