My last shot.

FILOU

Hello everybody.I have to go back to work again... I go to Miami in two days to incorporate a cruise ship (I am a Head Chef). I am not complaining ( my contract is four months of work and two months of vacation all year) .I will not be able to post shots but I will continue to watch your beautiful pictures! Thank you for all the good comments you wrote about my shots.

I tell you all to take care of you.

Filou.

ScreenShot04-02-16at01.41AM.png

Ah! I'd wondered about your tag - now it makes sense. Have a good trip, and if you post where you're cruising I'm sure a few of us will give you a fly-past. Thanks for the pix, and look forward to seeing your next batch at the end of summer.

cheers, Andy

Je ne te souhaite pas bon vent car j'imagine que tu vas naviguer à moteur mais en tout cas profite bien de ces quatre mois de croisières et reviens-nous en pleine forme ! 

You deserve good perspectives after pleasing us with so many great looking screenshots...if you're missing a 'sub'chief to incorporate a cruise ship, Miami is a pleasant location to stay and to work, always ready to meet and greet...looking forward to your comeback while (virtual)flying over our splendid earth. 

Thanks for all of your hard work on several posts you did to share with us your secrets of your P3D settings.  Not many people go to all of the effort that you did.  Will look forward to your comments of our posts.  Best of luck and we know you will be back as your job permits.

Now I understand the positive reputation boost you received - well deserved and you got mine as well ;)

Four months is not too much and you'll get some wonderful real life impressions of lighting and scenery for the upcoming openLC.

Greetin's,

Bermuda

Archived