Retro Chic

G'day guys,

With a little bit of downtime since Sedona was released, I've had the chance to catch up on a little flying myself - something I don't get much time for in the lead up to a project deadline. After getting the update during the week, I found a bevy of interesting and unusual skins for the CS 737-200 by Alex Faber and decided to take one for a test spin from Monterey down to Palm Springs. A bit wet on departure, the weather cleared up pretty quickly for the straight run down the Pacific coast. 

All shots are unedited FSX DX10 (aside from cropping and resizing), custom SweetFX settings care of Mallard. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

RetroChic_01.jpg

RetroChic_02.jpg

RetroChic_03.jpg

RetroChic_04.jpg

RetroChic_05.jpg

RetroChic_06.jpg

RetroChic_07.jpg

RetroChic_08.jpg

RetroChic_09.jpg

RetroChic_10.jpg

RetroChic_11.jpg

RetroChic_12.jpg

RetroChic_13.jpg

RetroChic_14.jpg

Great set Jarrad.

Hope you enjoy your flying time before your next project.

Would have expected to have seen you at KSEZ but with all the work involved with that I expect you are sick of the sight of it.

Thanks guys :)

Would have expected to have seen you at KSEZ but with all the work involved with that I expect you are sick of the sight of it.

You're not too far from the truth right there - will be a little while yet before I fly back into Sedona just for fun.. I have it at the end of every project, but give it a few weeks and I'll be back with bells on!

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived