Some Around Lake Tahoe

Eric C

Thank you everyone for the nice comments, much appreciated.  

Brilliant shots 8)

Thank you Mr. Cajic, and brilliant scenery design from your end.  Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll see some more sets from me showcasing your work in the near future :)

great stuff as always Eric..the water is just so good in that 1ST one

Stu

very very nice!

which kind of water to you use in REX (Theme) ?

Thanks guys.  I love REX4 textures but REXOD Sparkling water theme is still my go to Water Animation and my personal favorite default setting.  Mix in some FSWC settings with it and you got a killer combination, enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic shots, Eric, though you are cheating with the season!

Thanks Gerold, sorry, I haven't flown in this area with the Summer season and couldn't help myself :D

Seem's like a lot of cheating is in the news lately ; no cheating in these great shots tho . Legal and fully inflated are these seven stunner's . :wacko::blink::D

Cheers

Brad

Thanks Brad, Crazy Super Bowl ending but the Hawks will be back. Next time they need to trust in "Beast Mode"

wow,it does not get better,Eric !!!

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear, much appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Knocked it out the park with these Eric C....Amazing....

Thanks a lot Wolf and glad to see you and SAC back in the neighborhood buddy.  

Another great set of shots from you Eric keep them coming.

Cheers,

Ruud

Thank you very much Ruud.

Yes sir Eric. It has been way too long. Got an outside project going on right now that is taking up a lot of my time but trying to squeeze in some flying time again. Check out the project on my studio site. Doing a documentary on a train that ran from our 2 towns between 1902 and 1940. Gathering pictures, interviewing older members of our community, and actually walking the old rail beds and such. Got a couple of teaser videos to watch on there.

http://www.grannysstudio.com

Another set of brilliant shots...you really know how to present them. Keep them coming...

Some things just aren't fair!!!! Lol, great shots y friend, just superb.

Gorgeous set as allways from Eric!

What a fantastic set of screenies, Eric

Stunners there Eric, great job!! :smile:

Thanks a lot guys for the nice comments.

Yes sir Eric. It has been way too long. Got an outside project going on right now that is taking up a lot of my time but trying to squeeze in some flying time again. Check out the project on my studio site. Doing a documentary on a train that ran from our 2 towns between 1902 and 1940. Gathering pictures, interviewing older members of our community, and actually walking the old rail beds and such. Got a couple of teaser videos to watch on there.

http://www.grannysstudio.com

That's great news Wolf and what an awesome project.  Feel free to keep me or the forum posted on how it goes and thanks for sharing the teaser videos with me.  Good luck mate! :)

Archived