I'm being liked and liked and liked...

Mallard

A while back a few of us in the forum already mentioned that "zazaboeing" was repeatedly liking some of our posts. Then it stopped for a while, but now I keep getting the notification again. I tried contacting him/you directly by messenger asking him/you to stop, but got no answer.

Instead the "likes" keep on coming - for the same post again and again and again...

So - zazaboeing - I'll try it again here "in public": As much as I appreciate the original sign of acknowledgement and mutual understanding on the topic in question - it's getting a bit tedious. As far as I understand it, the "like" won't be getting counted anyway once it has been registered the first time around.

Is there any chance this will stop soon?

Cheers

Mallard

PS - if it's some weird setting on my side I apologise for airing this publicly. Perhaps one of the mods could then indicate what I could be doing wrong.

Hey, I sure like like like like like like like like like like like like like like this post..................... :)

Maybe zazaboeing has a FPS low and is causing stutters..............  ::)

More than like ly  a software glitch..

Diametrical opposed here: Although I didn't have pushed that button for months (since the end of last year or so), I'm not able to like anything. If I nonetheless attempt to do so I get a message that tells me that my like quota is exhausted. Something must be wrong with the like system.

Nah - it is specifically one post I made months and months ago that is "the chosen one". If you get the notification that someone "liked" one of your posts you can click on the message to see what it was that is the target of interest...

Cheers

Mallard

Diametrical opposed here: Although I didn't have pushed that button for months (since the end of last year or so), I'm not able to like anything. If I nonetheless attempt to do so I get a message that tells me that my like quota is exhausted. Something must be wrong with the like system.

same here as Frank :)

Maybe the "like-button" is disabled for Orbx team members? This would make sense IMO!

I tried PNing him. No direct answer - but the "likes" have stopped

On his profile: "Last Active Today, 03:40 PM"

It only confirms my first thoughts, that it was done intentionally and not caused by the forum software. Maybe he saw some strange benefits of "liking" people.

Well - with nearly 900 views and more than 30 replies by others - some of who are similarly "affected" - the topic obviously strikes the nerve of some of us. I usually get quite a number of quotes and "like" being able to respond to them. But if they get lost in a wash of "likes" - and all of them repeatedly on one single post that I made months and months ago - I do ask myself what could be going on there...

Cheers

Mallard

PS - I got quite a few "likes" for this thread :D

Archived