Happy Birthday adambar

4 hours ago, timmo32 said:

Happy birthday adam all the best too you mate :)

Man I haven't heard from you in a long time. we had a lot of fun back in the early days of FSX with Peer and the old gang. I think we are the only ones left. 😀

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, adambar said:

Man I haven't heard from you in a long time. we had a lot of fun back in the early days of FSX with Peer and the old gang. I think we are the only ones left. 😀

Im still here lol and not going anywhere :)im on here from time too time but less then before and still love this hobbie so much and yes the good old times ive been a member since 2008 and yes alot has changed over the years im glad we still have guys like you the screenshot king and Ian the screenshot king' Boetie,Rodger,john Dow,and Aussie123 and a coulple of others which are still with us we can enjoy the hobbie all together :) .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well then Adam I saw the original Lynyrd Skynyrd back end of 77 78 I think it was at Lancaster University a fantastic evening to say the least I bought tickets for the following year at the uni but sadly they had the plane crash I think I still have the tickets somewhere in the house.

cheers

Iain 

• Like 3

On 8/1/2024 at 5:04 AM, Iain Emms said:

Well then Adam I saw the original Lynyrd Skynyrd back end of 77 78 I think it was at Lancaster University a fantastic evening to say the least I bought tickets for the following year at the uni but sadly they had the plane crash I think I still have the tickets somewhere in the house.

cheers

Iain 

I'll bet that was a great concert and the original Lynyrd Skynyrd to boot, lucky guy you are.

• Like 1

I must apologize, Adam, for overlooking your birthday.
Happy belated birthday to you.
I hope you still had a great birthday and wish you the very best for the coming year of your life.

Ulrich

• Like 2

On 8/3/2024 at 4:34 PM, Bluebear said:

I must apologize, Adam, for overlooking your birthday.
Happy belated birthday to you.
I hope you still had a great birthday and wish you the very best for the coming year of your life.

Ulrich

Thank you kindly Ulrich.

• Like 1